[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Don't you dare EME!

Comments

• On one hand, pvp pre 65 was kind of already dead. Still, we do already have a 65 pvp server and even that server is not particularly popular. The people who don't want to be on a server with pvp pre 65 are not likely to want to be on a server with pvp at 65 either.

I don't understand who this change is supposed to be for...
  • The way that you said you aren't agree with the incoming change wasn't correct, just checked out you post title again!
    PVP isn't kill newbies all over the world of Tera, PvP is proof yourself with players at least with your same lvl.
    nobody hide from you, you ain't nothing but [filtered] putting your opinion about the new changes with anger and
    threats, like i said before... get out to the server if you don't like the changes
    and yeas i'm sure you're pretty Toxic.
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    now i dont know how he will made his video about dancer hunting :lol:

Now he'll have to pick on players his own size.
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    Fuua wrote: »
    Roly wrote: »
    This Fuua is shame, PvP 65 would be great for Players that start the game and want to lvl up without idiots 65 killing they [filtered] every single min.... go and cry with your mama or get [filtered] off from the entire game, nobody care about you or your guild [filtered], [filtered], hope eme delete this post.

I love the large amounts of hate I am getting just because I don't like a change that's going to happen anyway :3
    Great community, yet people that want to keep PVP are toxic?
    This is the way people are going to handle their disputes now because there will be no PVP to settle things out. People will hide on their lowbies and just talk toxic like all the PVE servers do. There will be no settling other than hurtful and toxic words. So congratulations on flaming me and probably many others, you have proved absolutely nothing by telling me to f-off and to kms :)

LMAO. This is getting fun. Hide on low levels? People can still talk [filtered] in Velika or Highwatch and there's nothing you can do about it. What are you going to do? Stalk them? LOL
    Once the patch hits come PVP me 1v1 and we can settle it :-) instead of talking smack on a forum where your name and characters are safe.

You sound like a real tough guy. Why just PVP in a game then? Go PVP irl then.
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Roly wrote: »
    This Fuua is shame, PvP 65 would be great for Players that start the game and want to lvl up without idiots 65 killing they [filtered] every single min.... go and cry with your mama or get [filtered] off from the entire game, nobody care about you or your guild [filtered], [filtered], hope eme delete this post.

I love the large amounts of hate I am getting just because I don't like a change that's going to happen anyway :3
    Great community, yet people that want to keep PVP are toxic?
    This is the way people are going to handle their disputes now because there will be no PVP to settle things out. People will hide on their lowbies and just talk toxic like all the PVE servers do. There will be no settling other than hurtful and toxic words. So congratulations on flaming me and probably many others, you have proved absolutely nothing by telling me to f-off and to kms :)

LMAO. This is getting fun. Hide on low levels? People can still talk [filtered] in Velika or Highwatch and there's nothing you can do about it. What are you going to do? Stalk them? LOL
    Once the patch hits come PVP me 1v1 and we can settle it :-) instead of talking smack on a forum where your name and characters are safe.

You sound like a real tough guy. Why just PVP in a game then? Go PvP irl then.
  • That is correct and fair........... GANKERS go home... mami is preparing the dinner!! and is potato with carriot!!
  • I don't get the people in this thread gloating about EME permanently removing the only open world pvp server that exists in this game anymore. People who join MT knew what it was and there was literally every other server in the game for them to choose from if they didn't want open world pvp.

Somehow you've taken the OP not wanting them to remove the only option left in the game for open pvp and twisted it into "lulz now you can't pk noobs KYS".

What is wrong with you people, really?
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Soube21 wrote: »
    People who join MT knew what it was and there was literally every other server in the game for them to choose from if they didn't want open world pvp.
    gonna take a wild shot in the dark here and say at least 70% of mt's population joined mt because it was the most populated server, and not because it was a pvp server

threatening to quit over a "poor update" really isn't a proper argument.
  • metagame wrote: »
    People who join MT knew what it was and there was literally every other server in the game for them to choose from if they didn't want open world pvp.
    gonna take a wild shot in the dark here and say at least 70% of mt's population joined mt because it was the most populated server, and not because it was a pvp server

threatening to quit over a "poor update" really isn't a proper argument.

Being upset that the only option you have to play the way you want is being removed from the game when everyone else has multiple options to play the way they way is a completely valid argument.
  • pk noobs is really pointless, made for crap players that don't or can't face other players with the same size... puccies as [filtered].
  • Roly wrote: »
    pk noobs is really pointless, made for crap players that don't or can't face other players with the same size... puccies as [filtered].

Then don't join the only server left in the game that allows you to do that and join one of the four others that don't?
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I don't get the people in this thread gloating about EME permanently removing the only open world pvp server that exists in this game anymore. People who join MT knew what it was and there was literally every other server in the game for them to choose from if they didn't want open world pvp.

Somehow you've taken the OP not wanting them to remove the only option left in the game for open pvp and twisted it into "lulz now you can't pk noobs KYS".

What is wrong with you people, really?

You know, you don't have to be in a PvP server to PvP? There's that thing called Duel. Besides. what's the point of PvP before 65 when you don't have all the skills, glyphs, and gears available?
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    EDIT: I like how everyone is complaining about killing lowbies, I never once said I wanted to kill lowbies and NEVER have the entirety of the years I have been playing TERA. Having open world pvp isin't just about killing lowbies, If you can't get over that don't bother commenting?

Then what is your complaint? They dont remove open world pvp they only making it lvl 65. You can still pvp at lvl 65 with other lvl 65s.
  • JKPEDGXMA5 wrote: »
    You know, you don't have to be in a PvP server to PvP? There's that thing called Duel. Besides. what's the point of PvP before 65 when you don't skills, glyphs, and gears available?

Then join one of all the other non pvp servers and stop throwing a hissy fit that some people want to keep THE ONE AND ONLY open pvp server open pvp?
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    JKPEDGXMA5 wrote: »
    You know, you don't have to be in a PvP server to PvP? There's that thing called Duel. Besides. what's the point of PvP before 65 when you don't skills, glyphs, and gears available?

Then join one of all the other non pvp servers and stop throwing a hissy fit that some people want to keep THE ONE AND ONLY open pvp server open pvp?

It's still a PvP server. Just only at 65. But since you and OP seem to be unhappy about the change, what EXACTLY are you unhappy about? Why do you want to keep PvP before 65 (besides killing lowbies, lol)?