[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Don't you dare EME!

Comments

• metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    why u flaming out someone that has no control over the update lul
  • JKPEDGXMA5 wrote: »
    It's still a PvP server. Just only at 65. But since you and OP seem to be unhappy about the change, what EXACTLY are you unhappy about? Why do you want to keep PvP before 65 (besides killing lowbies, lol)?

There is already a pvp server that only allows it at 65, IF THAT IS THE WAY YOU WANT TO PLAY YOU ALREADY HAVE THAT OPTION. MT is the only server that allows pvp before 65 and changing that is removing that choice for people who WANT TO PLAY ON AN OPEN PVP SERVER.

The fact that you personally do not want to or do not understand why people would want to is not a valid reason to remove the option to for other players.
  • Fuua wrote: »
    DON'T MAKE THE ONLY GOOD SERVER (MT) A 65 ONLY PVP SERVER. THATS WHAT FEY FORREST IS FOR.
    YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF PLAYERS INCLUDING MYSELF AND MANY OTHERS THAT ARE OUTRAGED BY THIS.

You've already ruined the game by taking out so much content that you literally can skip the entire game by spamming dungeons...BUT NO. that's NOT enough for you people.. You have to go and RUIN the only good server on this game. If these changes actually go through Then I know at least several handful of people that will be done with this game. It's just continuously going down-hill (ever since gunner came out, and even before that)
    I don't really care if this thread gets hate, I am not here to argue with anyone. I want the community and the MODS and the people that run this to see the outrage I / we all have with this very very VERY stupid decision that the company will be making. AND SOON AT THAT. I am literally so disgusted right now I can't even finish this post.

EDIT: I like how everyone is complaining about killing lowbies, I never once said I wanted to kill lowbies and NEVER have the entirety of the years I have been playing TERA. Having open world pvp isin't just about killing lowbies, If you can't get over that don't bother commenting?

If you're truly unhappy with this change, Then instead of flaming just make something like three solid points on why it shouldn't happen.
    Then discuss them with other people.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    If players don't want to get ganked, they have lots of other servers to pick from.
  • because they just want to see the world burn!!!!!!!
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    Soube21 wrote: »
    JKPEDGXMA5 wrote: »
    It's still a PvP server. Just only at 65. But since you and OP seem to be unhappy about the change, what EXACTLY are you unhappy about? Why do you want to keep PvP before 65 (besides killing lowbies, lol)?

There is already a pvp server that only allows it at 65, IF THAT IS THE WAY YOU WANT TO PLAY YOU ALREADY HAVE THAT OPTION. MT is the only server that allows pvp before 65 and changing that is removing that choice for people who WANT TO PLAY ON AN OPEN PVP SERVER.

The fact that you personally do not want to or do not understand why people would want to is not a valid reason to remove the option to for other players.

You are still dodging the question about why you don't want the change.
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »
    If players don't want to get ganked, they have lots of other servers to pick from.

This is the exactly reason they had the make the change. You are probably the type that would go pk a lowbies.

Because I am always against removing the choice for players to play the way they want.

• Fuua wrote: »
    DON'T MAKE THE ONLY GOOD SERVER (MT) A 65 ONLY PVP SERVER. THATS WHAT FEY FORREST IS FOR.
    YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF PLAYERS INCLUDING MYSELF AND MANY OTHERS THAT ARE OUTRAGED BY THIS.

You've already ruined the game by taking out so much content that you literally can skip the entire game by spamming dungeons...BUT NO. that's NOT enough for you people.. You have to go and RUIN the only good server on this game. If these changes actually go through Then I know at least several handful of people that will be done with this game. It's just continuously going down-hill (ever since gunner came out, and even before that)
    I don't really care if this thread gets hate, I am not here to argue with anyone. I want the community and the MODS and the people that run this to see the outrage I / we all have with this very very VERY stupid decision that the company will be making. AND SOON AT THAT. I am literally so disgusted right now I can't even finish this post.

EDIT: I like how everyone is complaining about killing lowbies, I never once said I wanted to kill lowbies and NEVER have the entirety of the years I have been playing TERA. Having open world pvp isin't just about killing lowbies, If you can't get over that don't bother commenting?

If you're truly unhappy with this change, Then instead of flaming just make something like three solid points on why it shouldn't happen.
    Then discuss them with other people.

Theres no point it will come tomorrow
  • Left MT ages ago, because when I started playing (although I wanted to end game PVP) all that ever happened to me was I got ganked by level 60 players when I was only level 20 (you know when back when it took a party to kill a BAM) Now leveling is so fast I can't conceive of it taking people very long to hit level 65 anymore, even a new player should be able to do it in less than a week. People who want to be able to kill low level players are just cancer, this change to MT should not affect anything to everyone who is already a level 65 by now on MT. I would like to see 1 or 2 valid reasons that the OP has for not wanting this change, and how exactly this degrades the MT "experience"
  • Love how the mod edits my title doesn't address me at all instead is joking around with people that are flaming and threatening me, great community we have here, absolutely disgusting. Despite the changes this is the straw that broke the camels back, even if they delete my thread I'll have plenty of screenshots. No wonder all the good mods left this slush hole.
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭

Because I am always against removing the choice for players to play the way they want.

So you just want an option for players to gank lowbies? Sorry, but you can't do that anymore. But don't worry, you can still gank noobies still in idoneals. XD
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    There's no solid statement of why you don't like the change. Leveling is so fast you can be 65lvl in a day. And when I was in PVP server I was constantly ganked by high level payers. And argument that, just because YOU don't gank doesn't mean others don't.

So you just want an option for players to gank lowbies? Sorry, but you can't do that anymore. But don't worry, you can still gank noobies still in idoneals. XD

Considering everyone else can already play the way they want to, yes I see absolutely no reason to remove the choice for the players who want to join a server that allows them to do that.

I don't gank anyone by the way, I don't like pvp which is why I did what a rational person would and joined a pve server instead of raging and whining about people who prefer to pvp.
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    Fuua wrote: »
    Love how the mod edits my title doesn't address me at all instead is joking around with people that are flaming and threatening me, great community we have here, absolutely disgusting. Despite the changes this is the straw that broke the camels back, even if they delete my thread I'll have plenty of screenshots. No wonder all the good mods left this slush hole.

Nobody's flaming you. I mean, you are the one that started the thread swearing and raging in caps, lol. You just don't like the responses you're seeing.
    Fuua wrote: »
    Love how the mod edits my title doesn't address me at all instead is joking around with people that are flaming and threatening me, great community we have here, absolutely disgusting. Despite the changes this is the straw that broke the camels back, even if they delete my thread I'll have plenty of screenshots. No wonder all the good mods left this slush hole.

Nobody's flaming you. I mean, you are the one that started the thread swearing and raging in caps, lol. You just don't like the responses you're seeing.

Come on, you know perfectly well the mods response was incredibly snide and highly unprofessional.