Patch notes for tomorrow?

I may have misheard or not, but during the Livestream Noesis and SpaceCats mentioned that they would be up on Monday.
So will you guys add them or will we read them tomorrow instead? @Spacecats @Noesis

Comments

• DhrizzitDhrizzit Member
    well

i thought in increase the dmg of all the classes 200% or reduce the hp of all boss 50%
  • FleettFleett Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 9
    They usually go up around 2pm PST on the day before patch hits. Just wait another 4 hours!
  • SpacecatsSpacecats Member, Administrator, EME Staff admin
    They'll be up today. I'll make a post in News & Announcements once they're live.
  • sanj66sanj66 Member ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    They'll be up today. I'll make a post in News & Announcements once they're live.

can i ask if there is some tentative date for the warrior revamp already scheduled? can we maybe look forward to it this month or early next month?
  • SpacecatsSpacecats Member, Administrator, EME Staff admin
    sanj66 wrote: »

can i ask if there is some tentative date for the warrior revamp already scheduled? can we maybe look forward to it this month or early next month?

Nothing yet, sorry. It's on the schedule for the first half of 2017 but that's all I can tell you at the moment.
  • RemmoosRemmoos Member
    That doesnt sound good :/
  • XR6GREJ4WDXR6GREJ4WD Member ✭✭✭
    The warrior revamp won't be coming with this release. This was well known ahead of time by the RU servers. It's just that most of you are just "denying" it and don't want to hear the truth. I bet you when the patch notes come out, there's going to be someone raging that EME are purposely not adding Warrior Revamp to screw with the players. Just watch.
  • 76FYEP7WJN76FYEP7WJN Member

Nothing yet, sorry. It's on the schedule for the first half of 2017 but that's all I can tell you at the moment.

Can I ask why? The warrior revamp contains some pretty important changes, they came about a week and a half after the changes we're getting tomorrow, and they were made like that so soon after because it helped with how much harder Harrowhold had become post-changes. The new jewelry upgrades should help with the disparity with how low damage melee classes will manage to do on P3, the circlet will be a nice upgrade for lancers and any other classes with mana problems, and the refined noctenium will help get that extra damage output to finish P3 before enrage, or P4 shields with how much harder they'll be to stay alive for.

Not to mention that the simple fact that they will make warriors a lot more relevant, making them more than just dead weight/debuff bots, adding a larger range of people we're willing to recruit for 1-4 clears.

Is EME really not putting this patch that really isn't that large on their priority list?
  • LessiemLessiem Member ✭✭

Wait.....wha....holy mother..........seriously? You guys are late, dont you?. I mean, warrior revamp was expected by Oct-Nov of 2016 next to Archer revamp.......... And I dont want to talk about the Zerk and Slayer revamp.....
  • RolyRoly Member
    this war revamp will be awesome cuz Tanks lack...... we really need to support Lancers in game putting some special reward for em or additional reward.....
  • sanj66sanj66 Member ✭✭✭
    XR6GREJ4WD wrote: »
    The warrior revamp won't be coming with this release. This was well known ahead of time by the RU servers. It's just that most of you are just "denying" it and don't want to hear the truth. I bet you when the patch notes come out, there's going to be someone raging that EME are purposely not adding Warrior Revamp to screw with the players. Just watch.

we know it isnt coming the problem is or my issue is pushing it back further than the delay between the warr revamp and the lunar dancer in ktera, ie basically what happened with fihm here, would just be really bad, as i do believe the warr revamp came with the retooling and the circlet gear, why would anyone bother to do this if they push it back with or extremely close to the lunar patch.
  • SylvietteSylviette Member ✭✭✭
    The warrior revamp came about 1 month after the new Lakan's prison, and the dual roll option came with lunar dancer release in Ktera roughly 1-2 months later. We should be expecting similar schedule.
    In other words, this is just a filler patch.
  • 76FYEP7WJN76FYEP7WJN Member
    Sylviette wrote: »
    The warrior revamp came about 1 month after the new Lakan's prison, and the dual roll option came with lunar dancer release in Ktera roughly 1-2 months later. We should be expecting similar schedule.
    In other words, this is just a filler patch.

This patch is a combination of the 9/29 patch and the 10/12 patch, the warrior revamp came out on 10/26.
  • 6N7GCA5MPY6N7GCA5MPY Member
    Lessiem wrote: »

Wait.....wha....holy mother..........seriously? You guys are late, dont you?. I mean, warrior revamp was expected by Oct-Nov of 2016 next to Archer revamp.......... And I dont want to talk about the Zerk and Slayer revamp.....

zerk and slayer revamp?