[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Don't you dare EME!

124678

Comments

  • JKPEDGXMA5 wrote: »
    Fuua wrote: »
    Love how the mod edits my title doesn't address me at all instead is joking around with people that are flaming and threatening me, great community we have here, absolutely disgusting. Despite the changes this is the straw that broke the camels back, even if they delete my thread I'll have plenty of screenshots. No wonder all the good mods left this slush hole.

    Nobody's flaming you. I mean, you are the one that started the thread swearing and raging in caps, lol. You just don't like the responses you're seeing.

    Who exactly did I flame? do you see any names? am I targeting a specific person? No. and No. I am addressing my concerns / dislike for a change that is being made that will FOR SURE happen ANYWAY. This is the topic for general discussion I have a right to GENERALLY DISCUSS MY DISLIKE FOR THE PATCH. I never FLAMED or told anyone to [filtered] off or to kill myself or go away or go die or go [filtered] my mom like literally almost everyone is saying to me while a certain mod is sitting back and watching. and all they do is decide to change my title on my thread.
  • Soube21 wrote: »
    JKPEDGXMA5 wrote: »
    Fuua wrote: »
    Love how the mod edits my title doesn't address me at all instead is joking around with people that are flaming and threatening me, great community we have here, absolutely disgusting. Despite the changes this is the straw that broke the camels back, even if they delete my thread I'll have plenty of screenshots. No wonder all the good mods left this slush hole.

    Nobody's flaming you. I mean, you are the one that started the thread swearing and raging in caps, lol. You just don't like the responses you're seeing.

    Come on, you know perfectly well the mods response was incredibly snide and highly unprofessional.

    They literally only changed the topic on my thread and said some snide disgusting slander about some player i dont even know who it is. I miss the old mods, terribly.
  • Omg pvp is ded i cant kill lower level. For what i made full +15???????
  • PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a [filtered] SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Please continue to troll, it only helps me out in the end more.
  • Brotha.... there is something to do to make you quit more faster..... c'mon discuss with me in whispering mode cuz i do not want to see you nasty face anymore.... you post just confirm how toxic and nasty this community can be, good job EME
  • Roly wrote: »
    Brotha.... there is something to do to make you quit more faster..... c'mon discuss with me in whispering mode cuz i do not want to see you nasty face anymore.... you post just confirm how toxic and nasty this community can be, good job EME

    Your post is literally the definition of a toxic player and you're complaining about someone else wanting to play a different way than you on a server you don't have to join with other people who want to play the same way as them...

  • It's no use to even respond to anything in this topic. The mods don't care about the blatant hate / harassment from a single opinion and chose to post shade instead of doing their job. Posting anything further would probably get me banned weather it would be worthy or questionable to be banned for or not. It's the people in this thread with hive mentality that ruined the game. Sayonara.
  • I've to be toxic with toxic people, what do you expect? a smile face or a special treatment for this kind of ppl that enjoy being a father of ganker without let other people play in peace? obviously NOT! Let growth the lobster and then fish em.
  • but being banned will make you way out easier right?
  • Roly wrote: »
    I've to be toxic with toxic people, what do you expect? a smile face or a special treatment for this kind of ppl that enjoy being a father of ganker without let other people play in peace? obviously NOT! Let growth the lobster and then fish em.

    So it's up to you to stick up for people who join an open pvp server expecting something other than open pvp when there are four other servers that aren't open pvp and that gives you the right to be a dic to someone who wants to play a different way than you?

    Literally the definition of toxic.

  • What reason, other thank killing lowbies is there for the old system?
  • That is GANK PvP!!!!! not open pvp wtf are you talking about?.... ain't against open world pvp i just don't want to see ppl in the forum rejoicing of they good pvp when they only gank lowbies, [filtered] those pieces of [filtered]..... for some reason EME implement this in MT... i'm sure they get many complains every day about ganker game, please don't be stupid... people like gank others just for make them angry.....beautiful way to enjoy TERA.
  • Vanellope wrote: »
    What reason, other thank killing lowbies is there for the old system?

    The people on the server and the people joining the server are all perfectly aware they can be pk'd on low levels and still choose to join that server when there are other servers they could easily join. What reason do you have to take the option to play that way away from the people who want to play that way?
  • People that join to MT server don't have an clear idea WTF is PK... LOL ain't surprise.
Sign In or Register to comment.