Don't you dare EME!

Comments

• Roly wrote: »
    People that join to MT server don't have an clear idea WTF is PK... LOL ain't surprise.

There is literally a server right next to MT that says PVP65. Even should you join unaware there is literally no reason you can't change servers within the first 20 levels which is the only time you're at any real risk of being pkd at all.

There is literally no reason to remove this option for people who want it and there is literally every other option for people who don't already.
  • So uh.. make an argument as to why making MT a PvP at 65 server because i don't get the premise of this whole thread. ie. why are you getting upset with this? what's the pros and cons?
  • Soube21 wrote: »
    Roly wrote: »
    pk noobs is really pointless, made for crap players that don't or can't face other players with the same size... puccies as [filtered].

Then don't join the only server left in the game that allows you to do that and join one of the four others that don't?

welcome to highwatch world, now you know how higwatch people feel when they change pve to pvp ;)

now highwatch and mount tyranna people can eat the same fruit ;)
  • ie. why are you getting upset with this? what's the pros and cons?
    he explained in prev post - freedom of choice for everybody
  • They have outlined their reasons, it WILL be implemented, there is not much point in talking about it anymore tbh, you have expressed your decision to leave the game should this happen, and it IS happening, so what else can be said other than good bye and good luck in your future endeavors.
  • Might as well just merge FF and MT now. Would probably be beneficial in the end. Once they get the lag/connection issues under control.
  • edited January 9
    Pro: no more lunar dancer genocide when it gets release and brings back some new players so that those new players won't leave right away and potentially drop some cash into the game to continue.

Con: Bring a lv 64 healer and you can pretty much mess up anyone and everyone, since noone can touch your pocket healer.

To be honest none of them would greatly affect your endgame experience anyway, and EME needs to secure their potential new customers so whatever. To me it's a meaning less change, and this is also a meaning less protest.
  • edited January 9
    Disclaimer - I'm on a pve server.

However I know enough about mmos to understand different people like different things, and the popularity of pvp servers is because many people DO like gank pvp. MT is a hugely popular server because of that.

They like the risk of levelling, killing people they don't like, killing people for mobs, killing those weaker than themselves, being a white knight and killing those who kill those who are weaker, or dreaming of being able to be like that one day, and all the pvp drama.

Its a game and there is nothing wrong with any of that with other people who signed up for it by joining that type of murder game server.

So I think they should keep the sever as all levels pvp.
    The only change I think they should do is rename the server type to be "gank pvp" or "murder pvp" so people who don't like that type of pvp don't stupidly join that server then try to have it changed to a watered down form of a pvp server like a 65 only pvp server.
  • low level openworld pvp is dead why too much drama about it? dunno if op being serious or just attention whor e
  • @rexoe Yeah, I hear that too that openworld pvp is dead.

@CortexDragon Still people will gank, so it doesn't matter. High gear vs low gear.
  • I say if it's a pvp server, let the blood be spilt. None of this garbage pvp 65 crap they are doing with the server
  • Disclaimer - I'm on a pve server.

However I know enough about mmos to understand different people like different things, and the popularity of pvp servers is because many people DO like gank pvp. MT is a hugely popular server because of that.

They like the risk of levelling, killing people they don't like, killing people for mobs, killing those weaker than themselves, being a white knight and killing those who kill those who are weaker, or dreaming of being able to be like that one day, and all the pvp drama.

Its a game and there is nothing wrong with any of that with other people who signed up for it by joining that type of murder game server.

So I think they should keep the sever as all levels pvp.
    The only change I think they should do is rename the server type to be "gank pvp" or "murder pvp" so people who don't like that type of pvp don't stupidly join that server then try to have it changed to a watered down form of a pvp server like a 65 only pvp server.

I agree, just call it gank pvp or at the welcome message they tell people that at a certain level you could be/more than likely be ganked by higher level people. I play on pve server cause I didn't want to play on an open world pvp. even now, if I choose to go to open world pvp server, and I get ganked, I have no one to blame but myself. I know what I would be getting into in the first place. also, they might as well merge mt with ff like someone said earlier. I hope they do not do this will all the servers. I like sitting around different areas with my 65 and I don't want to have to worry about someone 2 shotting me. my play style of tera is way different than others....just putting that out there before someone say get gud or +15 the best gear. so yeah, I think they should keep mt the way it is.
  • edited January 9
    This is rather unfortunate, they said MT is the biggest server atm, however the amount of feedback and comment toward the upcoming changes only worth a few pages.
    There is a learning curv from lvl 1-65, same as pve same as pvp, from basic movement and basic attack to more advance skill set and strategic combos. You can reach 65 in a few days, only if you already play the game for quite sometime or someone is helping you, for a fresh starter, it may take a week or two.
    I dislike how BHS keep removing or nerfing some mmorpg elements such as camp fire, crafting and now open world pvp. Instead of create a new outlaw system or balance content, they always take the cheap and fast approaches, remove or recycle.
    Right now, you can only experience pvp efficiently until you reach lvl65, before 65, you can only kuma/tank/or pve, BHS is trying too hard to appease ppl who dislike open world pvp content that decided to join a pvp server somehow :(
    Do not forget, in the coming "big" update, there will be fresh players who come here for pvp only. When you set the pvp wall at lvl65, they probably gonna drop the game and move on.

They gonna remove a big chunk of content, again, enjoy folks.
  • edited January 9
    Fuua wrote: »
    Love how the mod edits my title doesn't address me at all instead is joking around with people that are flaming and threatening me, great community we have here, absolutely disgusting. Despite the changes this is the straw that broke the camels back, even if they delete my thread I'll have plenty of screenshots. No wonder all the good mods left this slush hole.

It appears your title was edited because it violated the forum rules. It used to be in all caps.
  • JinChun wrote: »
    Do not forget, in the coming "big" update, there will be fresh players who come here for pvp only. When you set the pvp wall at lvl65, they probably gonna drop the game and move on.
    for every 1 new player that leaves, another 5 will transfer from another server to replace them