1/6 Twitch Stream: Welcome the New Year!

ivV58Rk.png

The stream begins at 3 p.m. PST on the En Masse Twitch channel:

Community Manager Spacecats and TERA Product Manager Noesis make a return after the holidays with some on-air giveaways and early 2017 game news.

We'll also share some snippets from the Skycycle Flash Fiction contest. The final winner(s) will be shared and read in full during the Jan 13 stream.

See you there!

Comments

• @Spacecats I have a question, this might be off topic but is support in the office this week? Waiting on a ticket answer from 12/31
  • @Spacecats mention the new dungeons already! Velik's Temple and Velik's Underground Gateway :)
  • livestream codes?
  • TERAStream2017

Thank you for the codes over break, and for such an interesting stream today. I could only watch bits but plan to go back and watch more later tonight or tomorrow.

Your work is appreciated.
  • Support is in. There were a couple small pauses in work during holidays and our office move, so response times may have suffered as a result. I'll see if I can get an update on Monday giving a general ETA on tickets right now.
  • @ArcherOfEnvy - I'll show them off once I know more myself. It's been too long since giving an on-air preview!
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    @ArcherOfEnvy - I'll show them off once I know more myself. It's been too long since giving an on-air preview!

Haha, alright, I can understand that!
  • New office tour? :p
  • natia wrote: »
    New office tour? :p

No, but maybe soon! I've been thinking of ways to get the webcam around the office while staying connected to the internet, and I think I've finally got a wireless solution.
  • edited January 9
    Spacecats wrote: »
    natia wrote: »

No, but maybe soon! I've been thinking of ways to get the webcam around the office while staying connected to the internet, and I think I've finally got a wireless solution.

Record video on iPhone, upload and post link? :3

I just moved also...it's hard D:

Sure I could do a video, but it's more fun if we can interact with Twitch chat while we walk around and pester people.

Sure I could do a video, but it's more fun if we can interact with Twitch chat while we walk around and pester people.

Off-topic: @Spacecats Patch notes are up but not under News & Announcements D:
    Also regarding the patch notes, can we expect the mounting enabled in lower-level dungeons in the next patch that we will receive whenever or does it also come with this build?

Also regarding the patch notes, can we expect the mounting enabled in lower-level dungeons in the next patch that we will receive whenever or does it also come with this build?

Thanks. Here's the post in news & announcements:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/10706/patch-notes-1-10-17/

Thanks. Here's the post in news & announcements:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/10706/patch-notes-1-10-17/

Are you in a position to answer my question or do you not have information on that specific change yet?
  • Oh, sorry I missed that part of your post. I'm actually not sure what mounting you're talking about. I assume this is something implemented in another TERA region?