[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

NICE EVENT EME

6 HOURS KILLING THE KUMA, DIDN'T GET ANYTHING THANKS ALOT TERA

Comments

• RxktRxkt ✭✭✭
    nice memes
  • TERA : Every event making more ppl quit keep the good work @Spacecats in that speed tera will have 0 ppl playing before easter
  • IBh62UC.jpg

:^)

Going to 0 graphics because tera :( haha
  • Top kek, dankest of meme, Wow much hours, Its dat Kuma oh hey waddup?
  • gz another failure! next time reward your community and maybe a player base could be kept!
  • Thanks for the nice event to bring our server together!!
  • SamikatoSamikato
    edited January 2017
    Triple drop inc?
  • Well done @Spacecats . Keep with the "good work" . Me and other ppl is getting so down with tera.
  • Are you guys for real? No one said there are going to be rewards... Do you ask for reward after you poop?
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't even know there was an event, lol
  • Call someone call 911?? My toaster is on FIRE!! #ITSLIT2K17
  • voidy wrote: »
    I didn't even know there was an event, lol

There isn't. People are just meme'ing / fell for a rumor thinking that the statue would drop ambush boxes or something
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weill wrote: »
    Are you guys for real? No one said there are going to be rewards... Do you ask for reward after you [filtered]?

well nobody know this event except guys who burn their time there :3
  • This event was awesome!
    I saw earlier today this post on Reddit about someone who just got into the game and is thoroughly enjoying it's content. He's gonna be thrilled when he hears about what he has to look forward to!
  • edited January 2017
    2 and a half hours of farming this kuma and didn't get anything.. :/
    @Spacecats