[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

1/13 Twitch Stream: Skycycle Flash Fiction Winners

Post_Header.jpg

EDIT - See the recorded broadcast here: https://www.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment/v/114551296

Show begins January 13 at 3 p.m. PST at

Today I'll be joined once again by TERA Product Manager Noesis in order to announce the winners of the Skycycle Flash Fiction contest! In total, we're planning to read two runner-up stories as well as the grand prize winning story. The grand prize winner will also be sent to our writing team after the show for an edit pass, after which it will be deemed official TERA lore!

While you're enjoying story time, you can also look forward to a reward code just for tuning in, along with a prize raffle for those tuning in live.

Comments

• SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nootiful wrote: »
    When a mommy and a daddy skycycle love eachother very much...

So YOU'RE the one who submitted the Skycycle on Skycycle romance!
  • AlyxaAlyxa ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Code: Fire in the disco
  • I'm completely blown away that I won. Thanks so much, guys!
  • whats the Code?
  • I had the hardest time in logging in to twitch and still can't get it accessed. Is anyone else having this issue?
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warr wrote: »
    I'm completely blown away that I won. Thanks so much, guys!

Congratulations! Your story won for its great sense of adventure. Thanks so much for writing it <3

It's a long weekend, so please give me until next week as we get prizes distributed. If you could e-mail and let us know which skycycle you'd like, that will help.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Warr wrote: »
    I'm completely blown away that I won. Thanks so much, guys!

I have never won :anguished:

#Rigged
  • Quick guys grab your codes and prizes while they cover up and avoid answering the pressing issues of this game.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ah I was snubbed, shouldn't have complain a lot recently I guess :p

Gratz to Warr.
  • TianaTiana ✭✭✭
    Congrats to the winners!
    For those unable to watch the screen, who all won? (And please tell me there was prior lore in the stories and just not adventure?!)
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    It's a long weekend, so please give me until next week as we get prizes distributed. If you could e-mail and let us know which skycycle you'd like, that will help.
    No problem at all! I sent it to the FanArt email, hope that's alright?

Tiana wrote: »
    Congrats to the winners!
    For those unable to watch the screen, who all won? (And please tell me there was prior lore in the stories and just not adventure?!)
    I'm probably butchering the names (I'll edit this if I see the correct spelling, sorry!), but the first runner up was Chuey and the second was Marvin. Each story had its own style and approach to blending in the game's lore with how the skycycles came to be, I really enjoyed them.

As a side note, Spacecats said in the stream they'll each get published at some point, and hopefully many of the other story submissions do as well.

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I haz at least 100 tier 10 feedstock for my story :3B)
  • TianaTiana ✭✭✭
    @Warr I just hope it actually put more lore into the current lack of... rather than just adventure and pussyfooting, ya know?
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    Tiana wrote: »
    @Warr I just hope it actually put more lore into the current lack of... rather than just adventure and pussyfooting, ya know?

Don't be that person, also Grats Warr on winning
  • Alyxa wrote: »
    Code: Fire in the disco

This code was expired too quickly :(