[TERA PC] There will be a supplementary maintenance starting at 1 p.m. PT today, August 11, to resolve an issue that is currently preventing players from matching for dungeons. Estimated duration is one hour. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Launcher Issue : User identification is unavailable at this time

Comments

• EarEar ✭✭
    Too early for Halloween. >:)

ldj7ghI.png
  • Monoxian wrote: »
    :o they made my post into an announcement :D lets hope they can fix it soon guys (/*:*)/

where
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Ok so
    You know what is missing ?

Castanic Men.

• when they solve this problem?
  • and here we go again with EME Tera trolls. Very nice and it's a sunday without Tera mm still i have BnS cya guys
  • More information will be coming shortly, but just to clarify further on what had already been stated, we do have departments looking into the issue right now, and they believe they have identified what had caused it.

We hope to have it resolved ASAP, so thank you to everyone for your patience.

ty for the update im sure we will be satisfied soon but really this should never happen if you had real programmers that know their job just as when i go to work i have to know my job or peoples lives can be at stake so i take it seriously i think enmasse should do the same
  • Kraxxius wrote: »
    Oh masters of time and space, open thine heavenly gates to us mortals!!

you need to friend me sir.
  • Moist.....
  • More information will be coming shortly, but just to clarify further on what had already been stated, we do have departments looking into the issue right now, and they believe they have identified what had caused it.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
  • STOP in the name of the law this is the TPF (tera police force) D0pb0yZ.png
  • Kraxxius wrote: »
    More information will be coming shortly, but just to clarify further on what had already been stated, we do have departments looking into the issue right now, and they believe they have identified what had caused it.

It is us mere lemmings who are full of hope for the opening of the gates.

It is us, us mere thralls, hoping for the gates to open so we may run into the gates of hell in which it takes your life, limb, and soul.
  • ZendariaZendaria
    edited May 2016
    You know, if this was Blade and Soul, there would be so much poop-throwing and toxicity towards other people. Not to mention the relentless calling out of said games publisher and then I come here and it is literally just a giant group hug. I liek.
  • ITS UP!

IM IN!!!
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    Dakuryon wrote: »
    Too early for Halloween. >:)

ldj7ghI.png

ooh this looks bad [filtered] :D
  • Aevy wrote: »
    ITS UP!

IM IN!!!

IT speaks TRUTH!
This discussion has been closed.