[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

MLP Flying Mounts

With the release of Flying Mounts and the fan fair for LoLi's in TERA how long do you think until they introduce My Little Pony Flying Mounts? Will they leave a Princess Friendship Power Rainbow trails at the wing tips? Play with the idea, come up with some off the wall effects they could have as well as a time frame before they are released.

Comments

• EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    please go away
  • SinastriaSinastria ✭✭✭
    I would implement anti-fight cannons around the maps where you can aim and shot at flying people. That'd de such a great fun for pvp servers!
  • ArinovaArinova ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Tattoo but ponies mount please.
  • KhatarsisKhatarsis ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Flak-Cannons ? WW2 much ? This is supposed to be a friendly enviorement :)))) not shooting flying (that you solely consider) nazis.
  • WuruqWuruq ✭✭✭
    Please keep MLP far away from TERA. :unamused:
  • SinastriaSinastria ✭✭✭
    With a daily shooters chart :awesome:
  • lol, nice trolling post.
  • WoofulsWoofuls ✭✭
    Why did they remove the downvote button again?
  • while i love MLP, I would not want to see a bunch of rainbow dashes and fluttershy ponies flying around in Tera, it just doesnt match the game. The cars and kitty mounts just dont sit right with me in Tera either. Yeah yeah i know its a fantasy game and this is just my opinion.
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    LoliDolly wrote: »
    while i love MLP, I would not want to see a bunch of rainbow dashes and fluttershy ponies flying around in Tera, it just doesnt match the game. The cars and kitty mounts just dont sit right with me in Tera either. Yeah yeah i know its a fantasy game and this is just my opinion.

Fully agree with your opinion but fully except this to happen and not looking forward to it. So to numb the pain of seeing it introduced one day, going to have fun with the idea till that day comes.
  • TaybatTaybat ✭✭
    Maybe give the unicorn mount wings. But ya no. Even then if the only trademark items Tera has ever gotten was Hello Kitty.
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure if they put anything associated with MLP in this game that'd be the nail in the coffin for me. The Hello Kitty crap was already bothering me enough, but was subtle enough to ignore. If I see a rainbow-trailed pony flying through this game then I'll be on my way out. And no, I'll be out fast enough the door won't ever have a chance to hit me on the way out. ;)
  • SinastriaSinastria ✭✭✭
    Well raimbow trails are fine, just not with a pony. A pink dragon would be appropriate as a raimbow bringer :awesome:
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we get MLP, by heck we should also get Nyan cat flying mounts. In terms of immersion, Tera's been broken long ago anyway. Give us a flying DeLorean as well as was posted in another thread.

And yes, I would also like those flak cannons.
  • Don't worry guys. If we ever got MLP stuff you wouldn't have to worry about seeing it in-game because it would be locked behind ridiculous amounts of RNG anyway. ;)