[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

TERA Appreciation Post

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    SAIXUNO wrote: »
    >playing black desert
    alright, as if that game or company is better, you're playing an mmo, which bdo hardly is, grindfest harder than tera, even more p2w but to each their own

And gender lock classes.
  • MorokuMoroku ✭✭✭
    >playing black desert
    alright, as if that game or company is better, you're playing an mmo, which bdo hardly is, grindfest harder than tera, even more p2w but to each their own

Pay to Convenience* and at least that game doesn't have re-skinned BAMS/Mobs like this game. Oh, and male and female races/classes are all unique and different from each other. Stay salty TERA casual.
  • LessiemLessiem ✭✭✭
    Meanwhile, we writing this, with the hope that something would change. Instead:
    We’ve just added dungeon reset scrolls for five of our most popular dungeons to the TERA Store:

Lilith's Keep - 50 EMP
    Lilith's Keep (Hard) - 95 EMP
    Ruinous Manor - 95 EMP
    Ruinous Manor (Hard) - 125 EMP
    Broken Prison - 150 EMP
  • Moroku wrote: »
    >playing black desert

Pay to Convenience* and at least that game doesn't have re-skinned BAMS/Mobs like this game. Oh, and male and female races/classes are all unique and different from each other. Stay salty TERA casual.

last I heard last year, that game was lacking dungeons but it does have plenty endgame sandbox n all but iunno don't find farming fun....

Anyways true endgame in that game is PVP last I checked doubt devs did a complete 180 going the PVE no life route.
  • cheekibreekicheekibreeki ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I dig TERA. I like things that have a high potential for skill. My job is a professional orchestra musician which requires damn near perfection every time if you want to get and keep your job. TERA lets me engage that perfectionist side of things when I'm not doing it for my job :)

Also etc hi blah blah ping/lag issues / genderlock / elin party 3.0
  • I love TERA too. Best combat by far and fun classes. Still the lack of content outside of them making a class every couple weeks has me moved on to greener pastures.
  • I dig TERA. I like things that have a high potential for skill. My job is a professional orchestra musician which requires [filtered] near perfection every time if you want to get and keep your job. TERA lets me engage that perfectionist side of things when I'm not doing it for my job :)

if you think tera takes any skill, then im pretty sure you havent played much mmos. or any mmos at all.
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I dig TERA. I like things that have a high potential for skill. My job is a professional orchestra musician which requires [filtered] near perfection every time if you want to get and keep your job. TERA lets me engage that perfectionist side of things when I'm not doing it for my job :)

if you think tera takes any skill, then im pretty sure you havent played much mmos. or any mmos at all.

You have not caught the intention of this. This person has to do perfection in his/her job and enjoys Tera being for casuals. I'm exactly the same, if I do errors in my job, the small error starts with like 5k€ and quickly goes into tenthousands. It's not fun to have to be "perfect" and always double check/being check your actions (in fact, it's still easier as I can correct it, a musician can't correct what he/she has just played).

Tera is for casuals. That's their strong point, not PvP e-sports, highly complex dungeon mechanics or massively 40-man raids with DKP and high discipline. I was a WoW progress raid player once, I know it.
    They live off people like me who don't care to spend Elite + some EMP each month. People, who only play little hours a day, not 6-8h. People, who are content with the queues popping up at all (I didn't know CS is still alive, I could play CS the whole EU evening yesterday). And fortunately, they are still F2P and don't go into P2W. And they're also not going for the big whales.
  • I dig TERA. I like things that have a high potential for skill. My job is a professional orchestra musician which requires [filtered] near perfection every time if you want to get and keep your job. TERA lets me engage that perfectionist side of things when I'm not doing it for my job :)

You have not caught the intention of this. This person has to do perfection in his/her job and enjoys Tera being for casuals. I'm exactly the same, if I do errors in my job, the small error starts with like 5k€ and quickly goes into tenthousands. It's not fun to have to be "perfect" and always double check/being check your actions (in fact, it's still easier as I can correct it, a musician can't correct what he/she has just played).

Tera is for casuals. That's their strong point, not PvP e-sports, highly complex dungeon mechanics or massively 40-man raids with DKP and high discipline. I was a WoW progress raid player once, I know it.
    They live off people like me who don't care to spend Elite + some EMP each month. People, who only play little hours a day, not 6-8h. People, who are content with the queues popping up at all (I didn't know CS is still alive, I could play CS the whole EU evening yesterday). And fortunately, they are still F2P and don't go into P2W. And they're also not going for the big whales.

he literally said "i like things have high potential for skill".
  • yall complain too much. and who the [filtered] cares about resets obtainable from the tera store. theres a whole thread on it too. you can get the [filtered] easy already with vanguards.
  • yall complain too much. and who the [filtered] cares about resets obtainable from the tera store. theres a whole thread on it too. you can get the [filtered] easy already with vanguards.

Because in the TERA community people complain for the sake of it. BHS and EME could release the patch of perfection tomorrow that fixes literally every problem with the game every and makes the game literally perfect and someone would still pick it apart.
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    Catatonic wrote: »
    yall complain too much. and who the [filtered] cares about resets obtainable from the tera store. theres a whole thread on it too. you can get the [filtered] easy already with vanguards.

Because in the TERA community people complain for the sake of it. BHS and EME could release the patch of perfection tomorrow that fixes literally every problem with the game every and makes the game literally perfect and someone would still pick it apart.

Of course. There's always gonna be someone who complains. But I spend my time in forum, because I care about Tera. I see where it's going and it's going down hill. It's a sad, but true and I guess BHS is only interested of milking money as much as possible at this point.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Lessiem wrote: »
    We’ve just added dungeon reset scrolls for five of our most popular dungeons to the TERA Store:

Lilith's Keep - 50 EMP
    Ruinous Manor - 95 EMP
    Broken Prison - 150 EMP

Actually, I recall a thread where people asked for them to be in the store.

What I love about that announcement is that they heard the complaints about the elite instance reset scrolls being useless, and added these new scrolls to the daily box. Between that and being able to buy them from the Vanguard merchant (which was available BEFORE the store option. If they were just looking to make money wouldn't it have been the other way around?) it looks to me like they have found a good permanent solution to counter BH's determination to slow the KTERA's grinders down and still allow us to run more dungeons.

The extra slots in my bank are a small price to pay for shorter queue times for the harder dungeons.

Thank you, Noesis! (I'm assuming it was your work, if not: Thank you, whomever!)
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    Lessiem wrote: »

Lilith's Keep - 50 EMP
    Ruinous Manor - 95 EMP
    Broken Prison - 150 EMP

Actually, I recall a thread where people asked for them to be in the store.

What I love about that announcement is that they heard the complaints about the elite instance reset scrolls being useless, and added these new scrolls to the daily box. Between that and being able to buy them from the Vanguard merchant (which was available BEFORE the store option. If they were just looking to make money wouldn't it have been the other way around?) it looks to me like they have found a good permanent solution to counter BH's determination to slow the KTERA's grinders down and still allow us to run more dungeons.

The extra slots in my bank are a small price to pay for shorter queue times for the harder dungeons.

Thank you, Noesis! (I'm assuming it was your work, if not: Thank you, whomever!)

Yes, thank you for doing something good but some players just want to keep whining about everything without reason at all to do it.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    The new EME team is doing a wonderful job so far, I'm glad to see how this shapes out.