[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

EME team!

I wish EME team would be more active with community. It feels like we are giving feedback's, ideas, concerns for nothing.
«13

Comments

  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    They surely read but their activity on responses reduced recently significantly (thank God for auto-fix :D) Anyway this and also heavy lags, game is also very quiet recently. I wanna do my things on forums but no hype for it :(

    PS: Don't go with game is dying, I don't mean that, just being quiet. Both forums and game.
  • yea it's a beautiful way to said tera is a dead game @LesbianVi ..... why you and all the people that thinking like you don't quit once and for all and stop talk [filtered] in every single thread about TERA is dying? you guys make me SICK!
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roly wrote: »
    yea it's a beautiful way to said tera is a dead game @LesbianVi ..... why you and all the people that thinking like you don't quit once and for all and stop talk [filtered] in every single thread about TERA is dying? you guys make me SICK!

    I make you sick? lols. If you were playing the game you would know it is quiet. Actually if the forums went down, is because of ppl like you, you wanna defend clear issues and others which can't handle white knighting clear issues get angry and things get nasty.

    Been on NA Tera for long as a Non-American player, never ever game was this quiet at hours that I play, never ever things were laggy as much.

    So they are fact and I added that PS for idiots like you.
  • I play the game! wtf are you talking about? and isn't quiet at least in my server, maybe you play in CH... lol.
    Ppl like me keep this forum up and kill haters and complaints like you... please make a constructive thread and they will appreciate you hard work to keep Tera healthy, some time EME need a good criticism but complaint... isn't? think about it.. and they do not need to attend you post to know what you want to said on it..
    Ain't here to defend nothing at all, I'm here to C u Cry like a bby cuz you do like u see from others without a minimum of arguments, we know and they know the problems that TERA have.... why u guys keep doing this in every single thread? plsssssss.... quit bddy QUUUUIITTTTT!! and let TERA BE!.... plenty of game waiting for haters like you duuuuuude believe me.
    i has been in TERA since 2013 and ain't agree with you and you know why? cuz I and my guild one of the biggest guild of Tempest Reach for those years massively quit, the other one was Anime and maaaaany of the best players that i still have in my friend list and never come back I'm talking before Tonka... you can imagine... so no you're wrong.
    for the other offences I've to said (Likewise sweety.)
  • NobupakNobupak ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I believe it's out of our/their control to really push our feedback to BHS. I feel that a lot of players, including myself had a lot of ups and downs about the changes made to this game, and overall there is nothing we can do to change it. Enmasse and Bluehole Studios both have new staff with fresh ideas for the future of TERA, and all we can do is accept these changes as a part of the game.

    We argue against this fact because deep down in our hearts, we don't want to see something we put our time, effort and care in to slowly become an "outdated", "barely hanging on", "P2W" MMORPG. In reality, everyone just wants to do what they can to make this game a fun experience for veterans and newcomers while keeping the best aspects of the game that we know. And honestly, that's great; It really shows how much passion we have for this game, and as a community, we tend to speak the loudest about that.

    I don't believe that either talking positive or negative about the game will change any aspect you were hoping to change. Instead, you could talk about what changes were made and share your opinions on how these changes make you feel. It's okay for everyone to have their own opinion, because you're just showing how you feel, but it's not right to abuse it against others because you want everything to be okay in your perspective.

    In conclusion, no one wants to talk about the things they want back/different in TERA, but we fear of losing something we dearly love and post our feelings in the forums hoping someone would hear how we feel. And in reality, that's all we can do because no one here has control of the content in the game.

    To stay related to this topic, I believe because of our outcries for change is the reason why they haven't replied to any of these topics. It's just out of their control on what changes are made in TERA and all they can do is provide an English copy of TERA to the NA/SA community. In return, they ask you to help them out to keep their company well and active.
  • tera is a great game , those people who said tera dying is because they are frustrate with the actual state of the game.

    for this reason they dont quit/unistal/delete/erase acount from game/forum, because this is the "easy" way.

    they still hope tera get back of "Golden Age "
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    tera is a great game , those people who said tera dying is because they are frustrate with the actual state of the game.

    for this reason they dont quit/unistal/delete/erase acount from game/forum, because this is the "easy" way.

    they still hope tera get back of "Golden Age "

    And that won't happen.

    Time to put feets on earth, if you don't like the way this is going then just leave for your own sake.

    Not talking about op quoted, don't take it that way.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    tera is a great game , those people who said tera dying is because they are frustrate with the actual state of the game.

    for this reason they dont quit/unistal/delete/erase acount from game/forum, because this is the "easy" way.

    they still hope tera get back of "Golden Age "

    And that won't happen.

    Time to put feets on earth, if you don't like the way this is going then just leave for your own sake.

    Not talking about op quoted, don't take it that way.

    ye so just say everything are perfect in tera, bhs and enmasse are the best companies in the world and burn those heretics who disbelief in cute elin mother :3
  • EnzottEnzott
    edited January 2017
    Roly wrote: »
    yea it's a beautiful way to said tera is a dead game @LesbianVi ..... why you and all the people that thinking like you don't quit once and for all and stop talk [filtered] in every single thread about TERA is dying? you guys make me SICK!

    The game isn't "dying" but its on a decline saw an all time low yesterday 1845 players vs the normal 4400 or so, It's gone back up to 3k , and no I won't give you a source , and no it isn't steams playerbase, however I did add that in.

    I don't play anymore but check up on it , so I can celebrate its death.

    Also If I am slightly off , maybe spacecats can round it to the nearest number better than me but he won't because its almost spot on.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enzott wrote: »
    Roly wrote: »
    yea it's a beautiful way to said tera is a dead game @LesbianVi ..... why you and all the people that thinking like you don't quit once and for all and stop talk [filtered] in every single thread about TERA is dying? you guys make me SICK!

    The game isn't "dying" but its on a decline saw an all time low yesterday 1845 players vs the normal 4400 or so, It's gone back up to 3k , and no I won't give you a source , and no it isn't steams playerbase, however I did add that in.

    I don't play anymore but check up on it , so I can celebrate its death.

    Also If I am slightly off , maybe spacecats can round it to the nearest number better than me but he won't because its almost spot on.

    If you refuse to give a source, your statement is simply false information. Even if a game is in decline of population, you cannot just give random numbers without a source to back you up. To this date i still wonder why people who do not play anymore like you, even bother to come back to the forums of the game they just quit. Is it because you are hopeful to see something new? is it because you still are fond of the game even tho you just quit? or is it simply because you are trying to spread negativity in the already low population to finish off the game?

    If you ask me, the ones who contribute more to a game losing population, are not the devs, nor the publishers, but their own players, who in their bad experience, will try to influence others who haven't even tried the game, into not playing it because of their own bad experience and their own opinions.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorry Zoknahal we are not perfect, but it is bhs the main problem, people dont left because bad experience with other players, but because bhs remove nice stuff, the hammer against guild and alliance was a big pain, alchemy is useless now, then so many achemists was mad because that and it is only a small samples of why people quit tera because bhs
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    sorry Zoknahal we are not perfect, but it is bhs the main problem, people dont left because bad experience with other players, but because bhs remove nice stuff, the hammer against guild and alliance was a big pain, alchemy is useless now, then so many achemists was mad because that and it is only a small samples of why people quit tera because bhs

    I do not deny that fact. I simply put how i feel about people whos simple intention of coming to the forums, after they just quit a game, is to either:
    - Spread Negativity
    - Trash Talk
    - Give false information without sources to back them up
    - Post on new player threads telling em to not bother with a game they have not even tried yet.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    people are just angry, i am still mad what they did against kuma royale

    before i was happy with enmasse and bhs and wanted to support the game, but after the hammer against alliance and alchemy it is just i really need to show than am very unhappy with that
  • CezzareCezzare ✭✭✭
    Outside of the weekly streams, which are welcome, I think the year started way too slow communication-wise, I guess the moving also affected the activities at EME's office, but even if the team's absence simply means they too engaged with internal work and have no time to spend giving out news (be it good or bad) it still looks like they're somewhat forgetting about the game.
  • I just won 3 CS match an hour ago.
    I didn't know the game is ded.

    U guys, what should I do?
Sign In or Register to comment.