The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Question regarding the Lunar New Year sale

There's a lot of awesome costumes on sale now, along with the dyeable lootboxes related to them. But I noticed that the Lucky Dojo box was not among them, even if the Sublime Dojo box is currently 50%.
Sublime Dojo box in TERA Store
Lucky Dojo box in TERA Store

I was just wondering if this was intentional? It being the only lootbox not part of the offer just seemed a little.. odd.

Comments

• That's a legit oversight on my part, thanks for catching it. I've added it to the sale and it should show up in the store within the next few minutes.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lunar New Year is best time to get lunar class :3
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    How about discounting diamond dragon loot boxes?
  • The page says Pets on sale but none of the pets are actually on sale.
  • A lot of costumes no one will touch at the regular price but hey they still won't touch during a sale.....snore. Sale fine, put something decent on sale at least.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    A lot of costumes no one will touch at the regular price but hey they still won't touch during a sale.....snore. Sale fine, put something decent on sale at least.

I beg to differ. Your taste on costumes is not the same as the rest. Someone will buy em, and there are people there who do not like the costumes yet will buy em during the sale to later sell to that someone who likes the costume.