[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Crashes once every few mins since 20 mins ago.

Comments

• PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    seems stable now

I thought so too; just crashed.
  • Another one >:(
  • Another one..........
  • Happening to me too, getting very frustrating.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    I'm telling you it's these patches just done. crashed again and haven't been on more than 5 minutes
  • CezzareCezzare ✭✭✭
    I'm also experiencing disconnect issues, every 15 or 20 mins aprox. Currently I'm connecting to Lake of Tears server from Mexico, ISP is Telmex.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    0c605ab358.jpg
    The struggle is real.
  • edited May 2016
    Mythril wrote: »
    I'm telling you it's these patches just done. crashed again and haven't been on more than 5 minutes

It's not patches, because if it were then it would affect everyone equally. There doesn't seem to be any commonality in the clients affected or what servers people are playing on.

It's almost certainly an issue with the routing inbound to Chicago. At least one or more hops is failing miserably.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed these crashes started after the announcement of the forums going live yesterday. Maybe the forums have something to do with it.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Well what ever it is it's affection a majority South and East in USA. I don't know about anyone else. VoT has some that are not experiencing it at all. I think it depends on the specific location of the client region wise like, Spacecats requested. To be honest this is very frustrating. I hope it's fixed soon.
  • I was crashing early like 1h ago thogh it was just me same every like 15-20mins to I was afk in highwatch .Temple Reach form est cost usa pa
  • NightMar3NightMar3
    edited May 2016
    NightMar3 wrote: »
    NightMar3 wrote: »
    Haven't crashed in about 30 minutes? Improvement?

Nevermind crashed again.
    And again.

And again.
    And again.
  • Crashed again........

I'm gonna cry 24/7
  • Yeah the trace to "TERA": diag.enmasse.com [208.67.49.180] is completely fine.
    But as i posted before the trace to "ZMR" diag1.wdc1.enmasse.com [207.244.81.152] is at a > 60% loss on Hop 14 to 15 consitently:

Hop 14: po7.cs2.wdc1.leaseweb.net [108.59.15.121]
    Hop 15: er1.wdc1.enmasse.com [108.59.1.170]

I guess I will hope for more luck tomorrow...
  • >_< look like no bamarama for me with these crashing again.