No Rally Bam after maintenance

"When a Rally quest is accepted, it generates a global notice. The target monster will spawn on ch. 1 a minute after the notification.
After accepting a Rally quest, any guild that helps defeat the target monster can complete it, though loot drops are only available to the top 5 raid parties (based on contribution rankings)". No bam spawned so multiple guilds are out a guild quest because they accepted the quest and no bam spawned

Comments

• Gotta love eme <3
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭
    Our guild got the quest there was no auto spawn and our guild didn't get the summon scroll either :^(
  • Bump. Rally is broken right now.
  • Pilip25Pilip25 ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes
    "Rally quests now randomly appear throughout the day, and are no longer “first come, first served.” We’ve also changed them so that they may be abandoned.
    When a Rally quest is accepted, it generates a global notice. The target monster will spawn on ch. 1 a minute after the notification."
    if it according to this it will spawn randomly throughout the day. Dunno if it spawns like world bosses after maint though
  • if it according to this it will spawn randomly throughout the day. Dunno if it spawns like world bosses after maint though
  • Then why can you take the quest and that quest has a 2 hour timer on it?
  • Pilip25 wrote: »
    "Rally quests now randomly appear throughout the day, and are no longer “first come, first served.” We’ve also changed them so that they may be abandoned.
    When a Rally quest is accepted, it generates a global notice. The target monster will spawn on ch. 1 a minute after the notification."
    if it according to this it will spawn randomly throughout the day. Dunno if it spawns like world bosses after maint though
    Pilip25 wrote: »

Bug Fixes
    The following issues have been corrected in this release

We added more bugs to the game, just because it's fun.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭
    Pilip25 wrote: »

it means the quest will show up randomly, the bam should spawn 1 minute after someone accepts the quest, i accepted the quest and up to now it hasnt spawned and the quest timer is probably expired.
  • I did accept rally quest for my guild, helped kill the summoned bam in raid, all in time limit ... quest time run out without being completed.
    Guild that summoned it, still got the scrolls for bams and spawned it as they wanted it.
    Only notice we saw was that the guild got those quests.

Ow that was on CH server.
  • and this is bad because ? you cant exploit Rally quest again ?
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    and this is bad because ? you cant exploit Rally quest again ?
    It's supposedly not working as intended. The quest is suppose to come up for guilds to claim and the bam should spawn 1 minute after the first guild claims the quest. The bam isn't spawning under those conditions which is bad.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    if a guild accepts the quest (which anyone can do now) and a bam doesn't spawn they're unable to complete the quest, causing them to lose out on a daily guild quest as well

i reckon it broke because there was already a rally quest accepted+completed prior to the maintenance, but who knows for sure
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    if a guild accepts the quest (which anyone can do now) and a bam doesn't spawn they're unable to complete the quest, causing them to lose out on a daily guild quest as well

i reckon it broke because there was already a rally quest accepted+completed prior to the maintenance, but who knows for sure
    I dont know if that would be it since we've done multiple rally quests in the past
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    yeah, which was before this change when only one guild was able to accept one rally quest
  • Just wanted to let you know we've seen this and are looking into it. I don't have any specific answers yet, but we're looking into it.