Prove to me that 30 minute bravery potions exist in ktera

I constantly see people asking for bravery pot to be 30 min cd, which we all want of course, but their reasoning is that ktera "already has this" and we are just getting screwed. However, the basic bravery potion you get 10x a week from vanguard is definitely 1 hour cooldown in ktera. So everybody please shut up or prove that the thing you want actually exists.

Comments

• StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    We have them in NA now so why does this matter?
  • I'm still suspicious of the kTERA cooldown time. It's possible they got strong versions before us, but that isn't quite clear.
  • From what I heard and also saw a pic in one of ktera screenshot (can't recall where), I think they had an event there that gave out those different bravery potions, if I'm not mistaken.
  • JasonTERAJasonTERA ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    83cd617826.jpg

This is from old ss, but it says Bravery II with 15 min cooldown exists.

Yes, the regular bravery from KTERA's weekly bonus is exactly same as ours. The source you can earn this Bravery II is ;

1. PC cafe : you can use 10 per a day when you play in pc cafe (but cant bring them to your inven, only available while playing in pc cafe)
    2. Calneder reward
    3. Open world-farming event (Like Fat santa event that we got last month)
    4. Temp. Serverdown compenstaion : Whenever KTERA server is down by any reason other than scheduled maintanence, BHS gives all users a gift box that contains Bravery II (normally 5x) and other stuff
    a2ebc3dfec.png

This is an example that gave out on Dec 22nd, 2016. It gives ;

Bravery II (15min cd) x5
    Health potion x5
    Divine infusion x5
    Strongbox Key x5
    Personal premium alkahest x16
    Blessed Enigmatic scroll x1
    Noctenium Infussion x 500

As I remember,,KTERA users got this..almost every 2 months, basically whenever their server crashed or there is a emmergency server down.
  • StarSprite wrote: »
    We have them in NA now so why does this matter?
    Haha, yeah I posted just a little before Spacecats did about the new ones lol.
    JasonTERA wrote: »
    83cd617826.jpg

This is from old ss, but it says Bravery II with 15 min cooldown exists.

Yes, the regular bravery from KTERA's weekly bonus is exactly same as ours. The source you can earn this Bravery II is ;

1. PC cafe : you can use 10 per a day when you play in pc cafe (but cant bring them to your inven, only available while playing in pc cafe)
    2. Calneder reward
    3. Open world-farming event (Like Fat santa event that we got last month)
    4. Temp. Serverdown compenstaion : Whenever KTERA server is down by any reason other than scheduled maintanence, BHS gives all users a gift box that contains Bravery II (normally 5x) and other stuff
    a2ebc3dfec.png

This is an example that gave out on Dec 22nd, 2016. It gives ;

Bravery II (15min cd) x5
    Health potion x5
    Divine infusion x5
    Strongbox Key x5
    Personal premium alkahest x16
    Blessed Enigmatic scroll x1
    Noctenium Infussion x 500

As I remember,,KTERA users got this..almost every 2 months, basically whenever their server crashed or there is a emmergency server down.
    Thank you for the informative response. So the complainers were still pretty much wrong, with it being a different event item, but at least all the whining got us the good ones lol.
  • XR6GREJ4WD wrote: »
    Blerg wrote: »
    So everybody please shut up or prove that the thing you want actually exists.
    Blerg wrote: »
    Thank you for the informative response. So the complainers were still pretty much wrong.

Complainers still wrong? Hello?

You've just been proven that it exists in KTERA. You never mentioned about the obtainable method. Your primary purpose of this thread to show "proof" which it has.

So now you can be quiet. : /

My point was that the people complaining were actually saying that regular bravery was 30 min cd in ktera and we should get that too, which is not the case. I've not seen anybody talk about an event one until the response in this thread (and we just happened to get the stronger one today too). Regardless, the point is now moot since we are getting access to stronger ones.