Uhm what?

So I've been doing dgs for the past few hrs, when I wanted to look at how the fashion coupon outfits will look on me. So I look in my inventory. No fashion coupons
'Where are alll my fashion coupons going?' I thought. Then I open my mail for completing a dg. NO FASHION COUPONS!

What?? Did they get rid of them being handed out when you dg? That's my main way of getting fashion coupons... ._.

Comments

• ArinovaArinova ✭✭✭
    No... they're testing things out with them and rewards. EME will add them back in.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Ah, good. Do you know what they're doing or can link me to the info? I haven't been reading the forums lately
  • Also, you have to IM for dungeons to receive coupons. Unless they changed something...
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Also, you have to IM for dungeons to receive coupons. Unless they changed something...

I've been iming all day so that's not it
  • Yeah, the fashion coupon rewards in IM aren't working now. It's an issue. I'm not sure if it will be fixed by putting it back in IM or some other way. (In EU, they are changing it so they drop from the final boss instead.)
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    So it's one of the problems caused by the patch, I see

I'm just glad they're not gone for good. I can't hunt bams all the time :p
  • Does anyone know if it Is documented somewhere and if they plan on giving back the coupons that weren't given for all the dungeons people did this weekend?
  • chatonne wrote: »
    Does anyone know if it Is documented somewhere and if they plan on giving back the coupons that weren't given for all the dungeons people did this weekend?

Not sure about dungeons but at least BAM's will be dropping them again on Tuesday :)

TO BE FIXED 5/24 DURING MAINTENANCE

Instance Reset Scrolls will work for the new dungeons
    Ghillieglade entries for Elite
    Fashion Coupons dropping from open world BAMs, as well as SES and CC
    CS queue from 2 to 5.
    Lowering iLevel Requirements for Vanguard Quests
  • chatonne wrote: »
    Does anyone know if it Is documented somewhere and if they plan on giving back the coupons that weren't given for all the dungeons people did this weekend?

Lol WHAT? This is what you are concerned about>?

Not the disgusting lack of actual drops in these dungeons, or the completely missing TERA Rewards points?

There isn't even anything to spend these damn things on unless you are on one of the vanilla classes.
  • edited May 2016
    I doubt they would be able to do retroactive rewarding anyway due to the complexity of figuring out how many to give each person and then orchestrating the delivery. Perhaps, if they fix this, they might instead do a double drop on coupons or something.

In EU, they will be removing fashion coupons from IMS and replacing them with boss drops, so it's possible that may be a solution as well.
  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    DEEPOWER wrote: »
    chatonne wrote: »

Lol WHAT? This is what you are concerned about>?

Not the disgusting lack of actual drops in these dungeons, or the completely missing TERA Rewards points?

There isn't even anything to spend these damn things on unless you are on one of the vanilla classes.

1. enmass has to discuss dungeon drops with bhs this isn't a glitch.

2. who the hell cares about the rewards system unless you're already above tier 7. -_-

3. don't be rude dang.
  • WolfitoWolfito
    edited May 2016
    Venpai wrote: »

2. who the hell cares about the rewards system unless you're already above tier 7. -_-

Maybe the people that could be tier 7 if the reward points were being accounted?
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt they would be able to do retroactive rewarding anyway due to the complexity of figuring out how many to give each person and then orchestrating the delivery. Perhaps, if they fix this, they might instead do a double drop on coupons or something.

In EU, they will be removing fashion coupons from IMS and replacing them with boss drops, so it's possible that may be a solution as well.

if they do that, they better be given to all in party (like some abscess NM drops) instead of RNG'ed to one person. Though we do see how fashion coupons can go against the publisher's selling of cosmetics(if you find your perfect look in game with in game armors you won't look at the cash shop at all), but knowing that there's actually some people with big wallets who would leave the game for such simple issues, balances and compromises must be made.

There's also Elite and double fashion coupon reward here. If they remove these from elite, you know what kinds of players will be Q.Q'ing next.

I still miss the old system that didn't force me into a whole new outfit, instead just changing the look of pieces of it.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't mean to start a fight between people ^^'
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well. fashion coupons are dropping from bams, but they are still not given as IMS rewards. At least none from the dungeons I've completed through it after the patches. Not sure if intended or still an issue to fix.