Strong Bravery and Canephora Potions

Comments

• Thank god, was starting to run low on Cane's for longer dungeon sessions. Two suggestions I have are to replace the current weekly reward Braverys with the new ones and to somehow make a conversion method of old Braverys into Strong ones? Maybe at like a 3 to 1 ratio or something.
  • time to stock elite box
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    don't forget the 10 braveries from the weekly vgs

if nothing else change them to the 30 min cd versions
  • edited February 2017
    all we need now is ...
    RLE_T_1.png
    :love:
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pipiro wrote: »
    all we need now is ...
    RLE_T_1.png

That is a EU TERA Exclusive. The item itself probably got reworked since the stamina system is gone.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    Pipiro wrote: »
    all we need now is ...
    RLE_T_1.png

That is a EU TERA Exclusive. The item itself probably got reworked since the stamina system is gone.

And ppl here on NA dare to call EME a P2W publisher.

LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL.

• seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    There's some great suggestions here- don't be so negative about them guys! i'm sure the managers here will take a look at them and take your suggestions as a way to obtain these items :3
  • RajionRajion ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    thanks for making the 2k or so cane and bravery pots in my bank useless... everyone wanted a lower cd for braveries so we wouldnt have to wait 30 mins with no pot on... and you guys go ahead and make a new potion because lowering cds is to hard and you make them even better then the last ones because this game wasnt ez enough... do you guys actually think this is helping anything? thanks for screwing something else up.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rajion wrote: »
    thanks for making the 2k or so cane and bravery pots in my bank useless... everyone wanted a lower cd for braveries so we wouldnt have to wait 30 mins with no pot on... and you guys go ahead and make a new potion because lowering cds is to hard and you make them even better then the last ones because this game wasnt ez enough... do you guys actually think this is helping anything? thanks for screwing something else up.
    They've said multiple times the lower cool down versions were an entirely different item, the best that can be done is converting one version to another, not changing them.
  • RajionRajion ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    They've said multiple times the lower cool down versions were an entirely different item, the best that can be done is converting one version to another, not changing them.

did i say to change them? i said we wanted 30 min cd on brave pots.. and then said thanks for making the ones i had worthless and that cant do anything right, please read ty
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    It may take a little time before these new potions are added to all the places we feel are appropriate (Elite Status rewards being one of those), but our intention is to make them nearly as common as the current Bravery & Canephora potions.
    Apparently it is hard to change the Bravery Potions cooldown from 1 hour to 30 minutes but instead you create not one, but 2 new item to change current Bravery Potion "cooldown". If you want to make those potions into place where you (EME) feel appropriate, I suggest to just change it with the "old" Bravery Potions we get from Vanguard Rewards (and others). Then I can throw away all my Bravery Potions, Elite Bravery Potions and Canephora Potion in my characters and bank because those old potions are junk compared to yours "solution".
    38hvF3W.jpg
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Yamazuki wrote: »

did i say to change them? i said we wanted 30 min cd on brave pots.. and then said thanks for making the ones i had worthless and that cant do anything right, please read ty
    and you guys go ahead and make a new potion because lowering cds is to hard

I was responding to that, they can't just change the cool downs, it was an entirely different item. I did read, you are welcome.

That was why I said convert our old ones to new ones, and hopefully just replace the older ones entirely from where they are given.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Good start, keep up the good works, still waiting for a female DEV to Hug :p

We had she who shall not be named, but that didn't turn out too well... And a few other gals, but yeah... EME seems to kinda just hire anyone nowadays.
    Just saying... They should hire me. I'm poor, love the game, wish to see it not be in the sh*tter, and maybe clean up the mess that is server management. Idk. :/
  • Long overdue, but good something is being done finally.
  • You guys clearly have no idea what you are talking about if you think the solution to getting 30m cd bravery potions is just a simple flick of a button and it becomes 30 minutes.

The potions themselfs is coded in to the game to have 60 minutes cooldown, and the only way to change the cooldown is to create a brand new potion, give it a 30m cd, and distribute it as its own item.

Either way you're gonna have to start farming a new potion. Also since its a potion, you cant just change it in to a token to open up a store to convert it in to the new 30m one. What they CAN do, is create a brand new item that you use to fuse together x amount of braveries and craft them in to the new stronger version (or bravery 2 which ktera gets from events and server downtimes)

Everyone thats in this thread complaining that they didnt do the ''simple'' fix by just tuning the cooldown of braveries needs to chill out and realise its not as simple as you think it is. They either get BHS to create a new item to fuse them together (which will take even more time) Or we get the new strong versions, have them distributed instead of the current ones, and we can start farming them instead