[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Why can't we get those 100% additives? specially for Etching.

it was brought up a lot, it is on EU. Even with current additives which are cash shop exclusives you fail a lot, I mean a lot of times to craft etch. 20 tries on Etch II, only 2 perma etch II, and no perma etch III out of those 2. If it's OK in your book then there is nothing to discuss.

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I think EME wants to avoid more QQ on forums about P2W.

You know how this community is so sensitive when the prices on market are cut by half when something is implemented on cash shop or even if it is not implemented on cash shop but in-game rewards ppl will cry that EME is collapsing the economy.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

You know how this community is so sensitive when the prices on market are cut by half when something is implemented on cash shop.

well, I know what you mean, but it is p2w anyway when you gotta buy additives and fail anyway, right? I mean you spend all those time gathering and crafting and in the end, you get literally poop in your hand if you don't crit, Etching design is p2w but at least it won't be a waste with those additives. We know BHS won't revamp it as I suggested before with the new etch boxes they might even kill it, but at least EME can help us with those a bit.
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    Using them on etchings is a waste when you can use it for a much more valuable item, say... Quatrefoil Brooch. Right now, Etching III has been supplanted by Etching IV, especially by cheap superior etch boxes.
  • I'd like it we could add them in soon in a way where all players can earn them. They're definitely on our radar!

LesbianVi wrote: »

You know how this community is so sensitive when the prices on market are cut by half when something is implemented on cash shop.

well, I know what you mean, but it is p2w anyway when you gotta buy additives and fail anyway, right? I mean you spend all those time gathering and crafting and in the end, you get literally [filtered] in your hand if you don't crit, Etching design is p2w but at least it won't be a waste with those additives. We know BHS won't revamp it as I suggested before with the new etch boxes they might even kill it, but at least EME can help us with those a bit.

Maybe EME has been left with some psicological scars and that is why they don't answer forums threads like before.

If thay don't do as the QQ comunity wants they get threaten, if they do as the QQ cominity wants the QQ comunity keeps whining anyways.

I think they only care for gettin more in-come to BHS for the time Tera has left.

Anyone would be tired of dealing with QQ comunities and sometimes would blind themselves even to the interesting topics could be attended.
  • edited February 2017

You know how this community is so sensitive when the prices on market are cut by half when something is implemented on cash shop or even if it is not implemented on cash shop but in-game rewards ppl will cry that EME is collapsing the economy.

We have P2W dragons, so... What can go wrong with p2w addictives? Maybe if they add them to Tera Store, they will add a way to farm 100% addictives, which you have to collect 400 items to exchange for a RNG box that "maybe" can give you an 100% addictive. Its BHS logic...
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    I'd like it we could add them in soon in a way where all players can earn them. They're definitely on our radar!

edited February 2017
    Soffyasd wrote: »

We have P2W dragons, so... What can go wrong with p2w addictives? Maybe if they add them to Tera Store, they will add a way to farm 100% addictives, which you have to collect 400 items to exchange for a RNG box that "maybe" can give you an 100% addictive. Its BHS logic...

If you mean diamond and ghost dragons then yes, they are light p2w but don't have the same impact as p2w etchings.

It would be better to have a revamp on crafting rather to add p2w additives, if eme do something similar as BHS did with dragons better don't add them here in this server.

I have more than enought money to buy whatever I like but would be unpleasant that effort will be killed by cash shop if they add them there and not in-game quest or something like that.

I would like to see ethchings and accesories will drop their prices, it's ridiculous to see a quatrefoild brooch cost the same as an ambush weapon with etchings, it's even more ridiculous to see the same etching costing the same as the BiS weapon.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Maybe EME has been left with some psicological scars and that is why they don't answer forums threads like before.

But then I posted while you were typing this! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    But then I posted while you were typing this! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Too cute. *Tosses catnip treat at Spacecats*
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean to tell me...people still bother with crafting? O.O
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    You mean to tell me...people still bother with crafting? O.O

To craft quatrefoil brooch and etchins you need to lvl up the crafting skills.

Armor, weapon, rings, earrings and necklaces crafting ruined the crafting when they gave us VM to craft with 0 points required to do it.

To make it worse seems like it won't be a crafting revamp or so.
  • we dont need them, no more ultra master aditive egg plisss