[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

2-3 Twitch Stream: Dragon Weapon Preview

HlQi2AU.png

Today on Twitch I'll visit Mount Tyrannas to show off the upcoming Dragon Weapon Skins! These items won't be hitting the TERA store until next week, but I'll have some 3-day versions to hand out to folks who group up and help me model.

While I'm on MT, let's PvP! I'll raffle off prizes in the Twitch chat depending on how our duels turn out <3

The stream starts at 3 p.m. PST on the En Masse Twitch channel. See you there!

Comments

  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Are you giving away the white models of the weapons too? or just the volcanic?

    And

    Could you also explain the miss communication about hardening egg and mysterious egg and 100% drop chance for dragon according the patch notes, so people dont talk about it anymore?

  • Any info about the new class maybe?. A little tiny minimum spoiler?. Any "read between the lines" thing? Yeeeessss?
  • edited February 2017
    Ketoth wrote: »
    Are you giving away the white models of the weapons too? or just the volcanic?

    And

    Could you also explain the miss communication about hardening egg and mysterious egg and 100% drop chance for dragon according the patch notes, so people dont talk about it anymore?

    Sure, I'll mention this on the air. For clarification here, the dragon eggs were included in the patch notes by mistake, and described just as they have been functioning. Due to the wording in the post, it gave players the impression that there was a 100% chance of getting a dragon from the Mysterious Dragon Egg. That wasn't the case.
  • Sobbie wrote: »
    Somehow? Impression? Confused?

    You clearly wrote 100% Chance on the MYSTERIOUS EGG. There was no confusion on our side, it was clearly your misscomunication (as usual lol).

    It was worded incorrectly. I've rephrased my comment above to be a bit more clear.

  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    https://i.gyazo.com/4728518375838b6fc922d60791f7cc89.mp4

    SO many people showed up and it was hard to see on stream so I put this together if anyone wanted to see the effects on the priest weapon.

    Also I play on an actual toaster but I'm hoping the quality isn't super bad :c
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know the code for today's stream?
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fleett wrote: »
    Anyone know the code for today's stream?

    Adult Stance
  • StarSprite wrote: »
    https://i.gyazo.com/4728518375838b6fc922d60791f7cc89.mp4

    SO many people showed up and it was hard to see on stream so I put this together if anyone wanted to see the effects on the priest weapon.

    Also I play on an actual toaster but I'm hoping the quality isn't super bad :c

    Thank you! The weapon skins should be in the dressing room early next week so folks can get a better look than I was able to give today ;)
  • You could make the 1.5 dragon drop 100% if you wanted right? I mean...why don't you guys do it? What's the reason for not making the 1.5 dragon 100% after 8 claws? Isn't 8 claws a bit excessive considering how hard it is to even get 1 claw? I honestly do not understand why eme won't make the 1.5 dragon guaranteed...
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    pizzaboyz wrote: »
    You could make the 1.5 dragon drop 100% if you wanted right? I mean...why don't you guys do it? What's the reason for not making the 1.5 dragon 100% after 8 claws? Isn't 8 claws a bit excessive considering how hard it is to even get 1 claw? I honestly do not understand why eme won't make the 1.5 dragon guaranteed...
    BHS set the drop rate. It's considered one of the best items in the game and they want to be stingy with it.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    pizzaboyz wrote: »
    You could make the 1.5 dragon drop 100% if you wanted right? I mean...why don't you guys do it? What's the reason for not making the 1.5 dragon 100% after 8 claws? Isn't 8 claws a bit excessive considering how hard it is to even get 1 claw? I honestly do not understand why eme won't make the 1.5 dragon guaranteed...

    BHS wants items like dragons, inner armors, etc to be an inconvenience to get in order for people to buy loot boxes. This is why neither of the token items can be banked, which is honestly contradictory to their other method of generating revenue, encouraging you to play multiple characters/classes.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Ketoth wrote: »
    Are you giving away the white models of the weapons too? or just the volcanic?

    And

    Could you also explain the miss communication about hardening egg and mysterious egg and 100% drop chance for dragon according the patch notes, so people dont talk about it anymore?

    Sure, I'll mention this on the air. For clarification here, the dragon eggs were included in the patch notes by mistake, and described just as they have been functioning. Due to the wording in the post, it gave players the impression that there was a 100% chance of getting a dragon from the Mysterious Dragon Egg. That wasn't the case.

    Thought you guys had made a tiny step in the right direction, thankyou for correcting.
Sign In or Register to comment.