[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Power Hours during maintenance

It would be great if you extended for and hour power hours in maintenance day. Not everyone have time during secound period. I'm in bed at 4PM PST. And I don't want read: "Why I don't play European servers?" We all now European servers are trap.

Comments

• PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Sobbie wrote: »
    why dont you play on european servers

Because population is low, people write much less in English compere to NA, a lot of players are just very rude and I have friends in NA. I think that summons up. Plus, I have spend time and actual money in NA by this point.
  • Dhrizzit wrote: »
    hope and pray for a powerhours of drop x 20.0

@Dhrizzit Stop being such trap, lol. I like BG's and only thing I want out is dragon scales and it would be nice to extend a bit during morning power hours in maintenance days.
  • Dhrizzit wrote: »
    Pamcake wrote: »
    Dhrizzit wrote: »

@Dhrizzit Stop being such trap, lol. I like BG's and only thing I want out is dragon scales and it would be nice to extend a bit during morning power hours in maintenance days.

i want my dragon 1.5

many people has dragon 1.5 and dragon 2.0 giving more chances of apply crit power in pve

i came back to tera 1 week late dragon event ended D:

maybe not powerhourse, give us 1 day of that event again GMs D:

buy in tradebroker.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    It would be great if they moved the first time block on Tuesdays, so that it doesn't overlap with regular maintenance.
  • 66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »
    It would be great if they moved the first time block on Tuesdays, so that it doesn't overlap with regular maintenance.

Yup, I have no idea why it overlaps in the first place. Surely they knew that regular maintenance was, well, regular?
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    I agree tuesday's time could be adjusted since you miss out on an hour or two of queue time :c
  • StarSprite wrote: »
    I agree tuesday's time could be adjusted since you miss out on an hour or two of queue time :c

Yes pls
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pamcake wrote: »

i want my dragon 1.5

many people has dragon 1.5 and dragon 2.0 giving more chances of apply crit power in pve

i came back to tera 1 week late dragon event ended D:

maybe not powerhourse, give us 1 day of that event again GMs D:

buy in tradebroker.

0 dragons 1.5 in fey forest D:

Yesterday there was 5 skill manuals at broker.
  • ... dont do power hour in mantenance shedule ................
  • Yeah... bad scheduling on our part. I'm surprised nobody mentioned it last month. I'll see about adjusting these times.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    might as well put it 24/7 XD.