Kyra Removal.... Nice try but well .....

Just saying... If u gonna remove catalysts you better remove them all if u planning to do a new event ...
0zDO8PX.jpg

So basicly make new catalysts or remove the ones from broker aswell.

Comments

• edited February 7
    Oh i forgot if u dont do another kyra event anymore then it doesnt matter i guess... but still next time think it more through and rlly remove all of them
    Edit: i dont know if it works but there might be also catalysts in the pet bank or in parcels post if sentable.
  • I called this.
  • this kiras are buged, because they stack
  • Just as a heads up, we are looking into this now, but those should have been included in the removal process as well.

I believe these specific ones become unclaimable after being purchased from Trade Broker, so to the players who decided to purchase one directly following maintenance, I'd suggest submitting a Support Ticket (providing character name / server) and request that the Catalyst be removed, otherwise it may lead to an issue (such as a Server Transfer) later down the road.
  • Just as a heads up, we are looking into this now, but those should have been included in the removal process as well.

I believe these specific ones become unclaimable after being purchased from Trade Broker, so to the players who decided to purchase one directly following maintenance, I'd suggest submitting a Support Ticket (providing character name / server) and request that the Catalyst be removed, otherwise it may lead to an issue (such as a Server Transfer) later down the road.

Good to know, but let me ask you one thing @CobaltDragon : The newspost says that all Kyras Catalyst will be removed and the Catalyst balance on the welcome Screen will be wiped. A lot of people are thinking this is due to Kyras Potion Shack being removed from the game. Is this true? If it is, what do you plan to add to replace the Potion Shack? If it isn't and the Potion Shack remains, does this mean a new currency will be used on the Potion Shack?
  • Why you guys gotta be snitcher man?
  • How about compensation for unannounced poof ? A few people put money into this, and now is gone. What you guys plan to do about these complain? (for example, I had a banktab of these)
    @CobaltDragon
  • edited February 7
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    How about compensation for unannounced poof ? A few people put money into this, and now is gone. What you guys plan to do about these complain? (for example, I had a banktab of these)
    @CobaltDragon

They announced it.
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/inventory-update-of-sorts
    Your own fault for not checking.
    I would understand if you mean the ones in the broker tho...
  • Fulzoid wrote: »
    How about compensation for unannounced poof ? A few people put money into this, and now is gone. What you guys plan to do about these complain? (for example, I had a banktab of these)
    @CobaltDragon
    This definitely was not unannounced at all. It was explained clearly with the last Kyra's event that, after that event, they would all be wiped out. For example:
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/kyra-s-pop-up-potion-shack-returns

This happened because people had hoarded so many catalysts with the blue box event that they couldn't balance the prize pool (to make up for the amount people had stored).
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    @CobaltDragon

They announced it.

Oh please, 1 day ahead? what you want me to do within 1 day? Come on use your brain before replying stupid comment like that
  • edited February 7
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    @CobaltDragon

They announced it.

Oh please, 1 day ahead? what you want me to do within 1 day? Come on use your brain before replying stupid comment like that

...check the news post I linked. It was from 29 June 2016. It was announced before the last Kyra's event over 6 months ago.
    @CobaltDragon
    This definitely was not unannounced at all. It was explained clearly with the last Kyra's event that, after that event, they would all be wiped out. For example:

This happened because people had hoarded so many catalysts with the blue box event that they couldn't balance the prize pool (to make up for the amount people had stored).

"removed after event", aka 8 months later ? Oh please, EME always managed to convert items into something. Firecamp removed? selling for value, same with when Feedstock appeared, you could dismantle old stuff to earn feedstock, not 100% accurate but still is something. Now just "poof".
  • edited February 7
    @CobaltDragon

"removed after event", aka 8 months later ? Oh please, EME always managed to convert items into something. Firecamp removed? selling for value, same with when Feedstock appeared, you could dismantle old stuff to earn feedstock, not 100% accurate but still is something. Now just "poof".

It was very, very clear:
    Got a lot of catalysts stocked up? It’s use-‘em-or-lose-‘em time! Use your catalysts before maintenance on July 19, because afterwards any catalysts previously earned or purchased will be erased from player inventories and from the Welcome Window’s catalyst balance.

The fact that they actioned it months later doesn't mean "oh maybe they forgot and I can keep using them after all".
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    @CobaltDragon

They announced it.

...check the news post I linked. It was from 29 June 2016. It was announced before the last Kyra's event over 6 months ago.

According to this, I would have to keep an updated calendar cuz EME going to lazy to do their announced stuff at the right moment, so I have to go thru 1 year old publishment in order to keep uptodate information of my current present? Would it be to hard to understand that, hey, it "might" have been announced, just like every single Kyra's event, they announced that they would fix tradeable problem and remove once events over. Tell me, when did EME actually announced truth about removing Kyra's ? oh wait 8 months ago. I'm the first to speak about it, but i'll come, no worries. EME litterally deleted items/investment for a few if not many people in-game. It's as bad as the given item thru trade during stream for example (without being part of an "event", just opened a trade and be like, hey I'll give him stuff since he giving me stuff [Good thing it had almost no value]).
  • edited February 7
    Would it be to hard to understand that, hey, it "might" have been announced, just like every single Kyra's event, they announced that they would fix tradeable problem and remove once events over.
    No, actually. This is the one and only time they ever said they would remove them after the event was over. And they did.

Conversely, it would be completely unfair to people who heeded the clear warning and used their catalysts if they then turned around and gave something to people who kept them, because they specifically told people they had to use them or they all would be deleted.
This discussion has been closed.