Dragon weapon skins

Does anyone know what time they will be released? I'm assuming it's some time today as they are already in the dressing room.

Comments

• They'll go on sale Thursday. We wanted to get them up on the dressing room early since 1) We're really excited for them and 2) I wasn't able to show them off as well as I wanted during Friday's preview stream.
  • ok , thanks for replying
  • @Spacecats Is there any info you can give us on the price? 995 EMP? 1495 EMP? etc etc
  • Invictorum wrote: »
    @Spacecats Is there any info you can give us on the price? 995 EMP? 1495 EMP? etc etc

Gotta have to wait 2 more long day. but my guess will be something near 1495 EMP and 495EMP rng box.

Reasons: EMP price tend to raise, while ratio stay put/raise slower than it should. Also, these weaponskin should be neat, dunno if they'll be on ninja (I hope so, cuz ninja lack weaponskin hardcore)
  • sid79ssid79s ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    why see one slayer last weekend in CS with new weapond skin if not realese
  • Fulzoid wrote: »
    Invictorum wrote: »
    @Spacecats Is there any info you can give us on the price? 995 EMP? 1495 EMP? etc etc

Gotta have to wait 2 more long day. but my guess will be something near 1495 EMP and 495EMP rng box.

Reasons: EMP price tend to raise, while ratio stay put/raise slower than it should. Also, these weaponskin should be neat, dunno if they'll be on ninja (I hope so, cuz ninja lack weaponskin hardcore)

... I mean you can see the weapon skins in the dressing room xD

I know, just to lazy to log on my ninja XD
  • sid79s wrote: »
    why see one slayer last weekend in CS with new weapond skin if not realese

Probably one of the lucky people from MT that got a chance to get one of the new weapon skins for free during friday's stream. You can check Enmasse's twitch channel for the whole thing. Whoever was around and beat Spacecats in a duel won one of those 1 week before release.