[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Crit Power

13»

Comments

• Blerg wrote: »
    aeee98 wrote: »
    It is usually at around 8.00 From just crystals and Prime Battle solution.

It is not worth giving up crit chance for crit damage because the roll percentage is too low. The only reason why Zerker uses 0.3 Crit Power is because Thunderstrike's CD is so low you basically have it up every other skill.

While I appreciate your comment. I am curious to what your crit power line reads. What are your numbers?

This may or may not be my own road to self discovery in seeing the math for my own eyes. That perpahs I would roll or go towards more crit factor and attack. However, at this time I am only interested in Crit power lines.

You don't need to be on a road to self discovery. People with damage meters already min-maxed every class, just read a guide. Even without a dps meter, its easy to do your own math and determine that crit power rolls on jewelry are trash.

While I appreciate your comment about dps meters, and your opinion on crit power. I am more interested in knowing where your crit power is at and how you achieved your crit power line to what ever number it is.

I do not use a dps meter at that. I do not care for those that do either. I prefer doing research versus looking at someone elses idealogy. Thank you again. Please stay in guideline to the first post.

Ideology is not the word you're looking for, but ok lol.

Anyway, Catatonic posted the numbers for every correctly-rolled dps class gear set, except for dyads, which add another .2ish total, and Berserkers, who have nothing better to roll than a 0.3 crit line on VM. Someone else posted tank numbrs. /thread
  • Blerg wrote: »
    Blerg wrote: »

It is not worth giving up crit chance for crit damage because the roll percentage is too low. The only reason why Zerker uses 0.3 Crit Power is because Thunderstrike's CD is so low you basically have it up every other skill.

While I appreciate your comment. I am curious to what your crit power line reads. What are your numbers?

This may or may not be my own road to self discovery in seeing the math for my own eyes. That perpahs I would roll or go towards more crit factor and attack. However, at this time I am only interested in Crit power lines.

You don't need to be on a road to self discovery. People with damage meters already min-maxed every class, just read a guide. Even without a dps meter, its easy to do your own math and determine that crit power rolls on jewelry are trash.

While I appreciate your comment about dps meters, and your opinion on crit power. I am more interested in knowing where your crit power is at and how you achieved your crit power line to what ever number it is.

I do not use a dps meter at that. I do not care for those that do either. I prefer doing research versus looking at someone elses idealogy. Thank you again. Please stay in guideline to the first post.

Anyway, Catatonic posted the numbers for every correctly-rolled dps class gear set, except for dyads, which add another .2ish total, and Berserkers, who have nothing better to roll than a 0.3 crit line on VM. Someone else posted tank numbrs. /thread

Ok...in a perfect world perhaps EVERY player that has those classes "MIGHT" have that. The fact is it's not a perfect world, and players themselves are not perfect.

And here in lays another side comment to what you have said which allows me to add the following.

Every player has his or her personal playing style. If each player duplicated the EXACT same thing another player has..well..there you have a perfect example of how games can generally get boring and break.

Perhaps earlier I was not clear.

I shall be more specific.

You, Sir. What are your numbers.

I don't care what the common statements or theories are. "Each player of this class would have (this) or (that).

I'm not one of those copy cat players. I like being unique and not copy someone elses work.

Again Sir, how about it? What is your crit line reading. What class? What Crit Power additions to you have? YOU Sir, Not "what everyone else should have." This is not a debate. This is a request. If you can't do it. Don't post. Thanks.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok...in a perfect world perhaps EVERY player that has those classes "MIGHT" have that. The fact is it's not a perfect world, and players themselves are not perfect.

And here in lays another side comment to what you have said which allows me to add the following.

Every player has his or her personal playing style. If each player duplicated the EXACT same thing another player has..well..there you have a perfect example of how games can generally get boring and break.

I don't care what the common statements or theories are. "Each player of this class would have (this) or (that).

I'm not one of those copy cat players. I like being unique and not copy someone elses work.

Again Sir, how about it? What is your crit line reading. What class? What Crit Power additions to you have? YOU Sir, Not "what everyone else should have." This is not a debate. This is a request. If you can't do it. Don't post. Thanks.

If you want to be unique then this thread is useless, just keep doing the things your way becuase you won't listen to others advise here.

Everyone has told you about crit power you should know and you only keep bumping your own thread for nothing.

You want to be original?

You won't listen to others?

You don't want to be called a copy cat?

Then don't ask on forums and do things in your in-game experiences.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »

If you want to be unique then this thread is useless, just keep doing the things your way becuase you won't listen to others advise here.

Everyone has told you about crit power you should know and you only keep bumping your own thread for nothing.

You want to be original?

All he wants to see is your crit power like how me and catatonic posted for his own purposes :<
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    SoyKupo wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

You want to be original?

All he wants to see is your crit power like how me and catatonic posted for his own purposes :<

It's the same for 99% of the player base of each given role, and a thread is unnecessary since there's nothing to be discussed in the first place or new information to get. The only people with crit on their jewelry either can't afford to re-roll, don't know, or don't care.
  • once again:

youve been trolled

now wheres the rick roll vid plz
  • And this is I say a fact.

The rudeness, The smart @#% comments from people is why Tera is generally dying. Perhaps that is the problem with half of the community "Elitest Mindsets" Know it all players, that in game say "Get Gud" or "Pay to win" or "delete and find a mmo your good at."

No body has done an Current guides for anything. They are generally 3 or 4 years old. Why trust them when everyone TROLLS about running their mouth and being general pricks.

I wish I could just Bock someone in the forum. That would be lovely...

Well mannered compliance is preferred. If you wish to be a [filtered] do so in your own thread.

And people wonder why I get so pissed by what I read. You people are even lucky you get rewards and codes from twitch. You lucky they even once in a while to in game event and give out gifts. Half of you don't deserve jack, and should get a dang thing. You are trash...

Thread Closed.
  • Slayer:

Base 2
    Focused Dyad 1.88
    Savage Niv 1.26
    Bitter Niv 1.44

Subtotal: 6.58

(Trash) Ring roll .01
    Nostrum 1.42

Grand Total: 8.01
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    And this is I say a fact.

The rudeness, The smart @#% comments from people is why Tera is generally dying. Perhaps that is the problem with half of the community "Elitest Mindsets" Know it all players, that in game say "Get Gud" or "Pay to win" or "delete and find a mmo your good at."

No body has done an Current guides for anything. They are generally 3 or 4 years old. Why trust them when everyone TROLLS about running their mouth and being general pricks.

I wish I could just Bock someone in the forum. That would be lovely...

Well mannered compliance is preferred. If you wish to be a [filtered] do so in your own thread.

And people wonder why I get so pissed by what I read. You people are even lucky you get rewards and codes from twitch. You lucky they even once in a while to in game event and give out gifts. Half of you don't deserve jack, and should get a dang thing. You are trash...

Thread Closed.

Since you're talking about Lancer, there was a guide updated recently. http://www.essentialmana.com/lancer-pve-guide/
    They also have other guides mostly from within this last year. Then there's the fact a lot of things have been unchanged for an extremely long time now anyways.

You can't really call people trolls when you didn't bother to look up anything yourself.
  • @Spacecats

Lock this thread please. Close it down.
    Thanks
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    First: you should not moderate your own thread, people are free to post what they want. People will think you want be superior, that not gonna work. We have mods that will act when something is offtopic.
    Second: math isn't ideology
    Third: all crit power lines and values are know, you are just asking for people post the possible combinations
    Forth: The reason people say crit power lines are useless, because people tested/discussed multiple times on how useless they are.

Your own playstyle: Yeah you can play how you want, but don't complain when you are doing a inferior performance compared to other players. There is a reason 99% of the players use the same build: because is the best available. Unless you are a top tier player (you arent because top tier players will be open minded and create a peaceful discussion) that can get the max of the class no one will listen you regarding your alternatives build.

The first step to improve is accepting the help
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    This guy must be trolling, why start a thread about gear rolls and then get offended when people try to help you?
  • useless thread for useless player ^-^
  • Thread closed by request. Please remember to be respectful towards your fellow TERA players if you want to participate in the forums.
This discussion has been closed.