Chupathingy

Can we possible get these as gathering pets? That would be like sooo cool.

Comments

• edited February 8
    I think a lot of your discussions should be in other sub forum categories. This one for example should be in suggestions, as well as offering ideas to why this monster should be a pet in TERA. I would agree with you though.
  • Chupathingies are awesome

+1
  • You guys think I should go ahead and post this in suggestions thread Or can a mod do it? I feel this may be a positive thing for people.
  • As requested, moving the Thread into the Game Suggestion section. ;)
  • edited February 8
    Thank you Cobalt!
    So yeah, Everytime I look at those Chupathingies, the big ones around highwatch area, it makes me want one so bad as a gathering pet. Like one gulp swallows it and gathers it all up. Or maybe looting. Could we get this make it happen?
  • I would love a gathering or looting chupathingy!
  • If there were Elin gathering pets, I'd buy those A-fraking-SAP!

@CobaltDragon
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »
    If there were Elin gathering pets, I'd buy those A-fraking-SAP!

@CobaltDragon

OMG i would love a Elin slave to follow me around, bending over to pick up all my items on the floor! I mean..pet! Yes, pets are good!
  • Why you got to change it from Chupathingy to Elin.. Not cool man.
  • So about that Chupathingy.. :pleased:
  • DeMiMaSK wrote: »
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    If there were Elin gathering pets, I'd buy those A-fraking-SAP!

@CobaltDragon

OMG i would love a Elin slave to follow me around, bending over to pick up all my items on the floor! I mean..pet! Yes, pets are good!

Haha. An Elin as "pet" sounds nice too.
  • AS long as you can customize it.
  • I agree and have thought about this before too. I even drew a flying one and they would make great pets. There should be more options for pets. Some pets I would have liked besides the cute lizard were, flying squirrels, baby panda bears, a wallaby with a hat and back pack, kirin, etc. Instead of more clothes we need more pets. :3
  • I'd love a mini basilisk, but the chupathingies are cool too