[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

closed

Comments

• WitchyGirlWitchyGirl ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    closed discussion
    edited April 2019
    closed discussion
    edited April 2019
    closed discussion
  • I was thinking more of...

AV + TR = PVE
    MT + FF = PVP65
    CH = RP

Eh? What do you think.
  • NPCPak wrote: »
    I was thinking more of...
    AV + TR = PVE
    MT + FF = PVP65
    CH = RP
    Eh? What do you think.

As a CH player, thanks but no thanks. Merge CH and AV into TR and call it a day. There is no need to have a server marked as "RP". Anyone wishing to RP can do so regardless of the server's designation.
  • ValorCH wrote: »
    NPCPak wrote: »
    AV + TR = PVE
    MT + FF = PVP65
    CH = RP
    Eh? What do you think.

As a CH player, thanks but no thanks. Merge CH and AV into TR and call it a day. There is no need to have a server marked as "RP". Anyone wishing to RP can do so regardless of the server's designation.

Yeah, I know that is on a lot of players minds, including myself, but I just wanted to keep it out because some players might get offended at the loss of an RP server (ex: just like how everyone got upset how HW turned into PVP65 because it was no longer PVE).
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    If we are gonna do that, the Max Char at least on the new server should go up a lot. like 22 at least or even more.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ValorCH wrote: »
    AV + TR = PVE
    MT + FF = PVP65
    CH = RP
    Eh? What do you think.

I am Sorry but that RP means this server has nuts, I like being a nut and being among nuts, you don't like it, leave. If and only if it wasn't pushed by some people, we would have run stuff more then TR, but still CH is active as hell. More in a nut way ofc.
  • No, pl0x, leave my CH alone. Merge TR and AV but leave CH alone. AV is so cancerous...
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    I am Sorry but that RP means this server has nuts, I like being a nut and being among nuts, you don't like it, leave. If and only if it wasn't pushed by some people, we would have run stuff more then TR, but still CH is active as [filtered]. More in a nut way ofc.

RP means the server was intended for roleplayers. Most if not all roleplayers nowadays keep to their closed, small communities. Such communities would survive just fine in the environment of a server that isn't designated as RP. As for the "nut" part, majority of the people on CH are just normal folk with a weird sense of humor. If you want "nuts", I'm sure you can find plenty at your nearest mental clinic.

Activity wise, yes there's some social activity but compared to how it was 2 or even just 1 year ago, it's dead. Even global is often dead nowadays, something that was basically unseen even just 5 months ago. PVE activity... 3-4 LFGs listed during peak hours at best (and I'm obviously not counting LFGs that are selling or advertising a stream).

I honestly don't understand how you can think that having a merger is a bad thing in any way. A bigger community means more people to hang out with for you social butterflies and more people for us PVErs to run with.
  • fix the problem
    AV,TR,CH = Pve, Pve 65, RP.

MT,FF = PvP 65 ,

yea, im genius B)
  • DeadXDeadX ✭✭✭
    how about...no. 5 servers is fine, can handle any sudden influxes, nice balance between pve and pvp servers. without the worry of server lag due to overload. do any of you actually...you know think THROUGH all possible ramifications of your suggestions? hell, how many of you have even been THROUGH a server merge eh? or re expansion of servers followed by another merge.

i have. the original pay to play shrunk down...then re expanded as they became overloaded with f2p and steam only to be shrunk down again. 5 provides a nice buffer.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    AV + TR = PVE
    MT + FF = PVP65
    CH = RP
    Eh? What do you think.

but we need to know where to erping :3
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    If AV and CH are combined, you might end up with this...
    180?cb=20100203173146
  • vkobe wrote: »
    AV + TR = PVE
    MT + FF = PVP65
    CH = RP
    Eh? What do you think.

but we need to know where to erping :3

Way I hear it, MT is the goto [filtered] server nowadays.