Vm7 Weapon Designs

How many have u seen drop so far? if so which ones?

Comments

• Non. Spamming dungeons and nothing. One listed on the broker for a sorc disc for 9,999,9999 though.
  • lol i bought a sorc disk design for 100k the other day
  • been spamming dungeons, didnt even see any drop. not to mention that the chance to get one is kinda even NOPE.

additionally you need 3 designs for 1 char (maybe wanna do 2...) i bet u need 5000 dungeon runs for that Well played EME....
  • TorchideTorchide ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the VM1 days =)
  • JerzyJerzy ✭✭
    Haven't seen a weapon design yet but I've seen Brawler chest and priest chest designs drop
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's intended to make at least one set of gear actually rare? As in something that is actually not for everyone to have? I mean, look at SF. I sometimes wonder if there's more people running on SF than on any other gear set in the game. Highwatch is a sea of red wings already. So maybe they wanted to make something not for everyone, even if they use rng instead of a feat of skill to grant it. Though I don't see any good coming from this business-wise, since I believe accessibility should be a staple of mmos, I suppose they could be testing with the idea of having actually unique, legendary things only for those ultra lucky enough to have them.
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    I hate that it's taking forever, but I absolutely do not want the drop rate increased. Make the gear hard to get again. This carry the casuals bs that's been happening last few patches is getting old.
  • Mobius1Mobius1 ✭✭✭
    Casuals pay the bills. Don't forget that.
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    And casuals will still have plenty to do. There has to be something that stays hard. Hell most of the casuals haven't even found a way to make feedstock reliably and they want to be in BiS? There has to be something that's an insanely hard task and a separator. Even ds2 was a let down. Ds3 won't be any better. What's left for the people that play to show off their achievements?

I know that sounds egotistical af, but some of us play to be the best(or in my case attempt and fail to be the best lol). If every bit of the game becomes easy, it gets boring.
  • Mobius1Mobius1 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    +15 enchanting is already so hard, it should have never even been implemented into the game.

The last thing the game needs is to have even MORE difficulty getting the top gear.

Also, having the best gear should not be what makes you the best. It should be your skill!
  • TuksTuks ✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    Maybe it's intended to make at least one set of gear actually rare? As in something that is actually not for everyone to have? I mean, look at SF. I sometimes wonder if there's more people running on SF than on any other gear set in the game. Highwatch is a sea of red wings already. So maybe they wanted to make something not for everyone, even if they use rng instead of a feat of skill to grant it. Though I don't see any good coming from this business-wise, since I believe accessibility should be a staple of mmos, I suppose they could be testing with the idea of having actually unique, legendary things only for those ultra lucky enough to have them.

nah.. man.. i think taking back the old VM1 days its good, from now ppl cant rush the end game content so fast like SF days, so this patch means more running dungeons instead of p2w ppl who can spent toons of gold for top tier..
    i like this idea so bad, now i can play with no preasure for months.. maybe u wanna farm only 1 week and take the full VM7 and stand afk in HW.
    this is not for u my boy
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Mobius1 wrote: »
    +15 enchanting is already so hard, it should have never even been implemented into the game.

The last thing the game needs is to have even MORE difficulty getting the top gear.

Also, having the best gear should not be what makes you the best. It should be your skill!

True, I 100% agree with the skill part, and I agree that +15 should've never been implemented. But tell me one thing the BiS was ever needed for. It's a posterity gear. If we needed BiS for content then I'd agree it should be easier but it's not.

Purely from a pve perspective that is.
  • Mobius1Mobius1 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Well, I'd think it was more acceptable, if the recipe was hard to get, but the armor capped at +12 (Like the old VM1 days.).

But stacking RNG on RNG on RNG on RNG, and then some more RNG.....that's just too damn much.

Heck, you could be a hardcore player and still not even get the recipe because of RNG.

Also, keep in mind that this is an unbiased opinion, since I have zero intention of getting VM7, as a pure PvPer (I know that conflate weapon is not quite as good, but +15 is not worth the time.)

My biggest complaint is the jewelry drop rate, that is needed to make the PvP set, thus creating another PvE wall to get the PvP gear...
  • BlergBlerg ✭✭
    They should buff the design drop rate so that I can sell my ingredients for more :D
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultemecia wrote: »
    What's left for the people that play to show off their achievements?

You do realise you are talking about the achievement of "completing WH NM", right? And that's something you'd want to..show off with?