[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Update Thread: In-game Issues

Comments

• UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    For those of you having issues with awakening I might now a bit of a workaround. I was having issues awakening my chest and tried everything, reset muhraks, removed crystals, restarted the game, repaired the game etc etc. What finally allowed me to do so was removing the personal extensives and personal premiums from my inventory. Throw them in the bank and then try. After I did that it worked.

@femi @Mythogunner @suky @Yamazuki @MoeBunny

Tried tagging a few people that I saw with the issue. Not going 28 pages back though.
  • Alliance territory is messed up entirely, Conflict started 4 hours earlier than usual and then this little fella was roaming around this morning

Q0YD7LL.jpg

Spacecats? is that you?
  • Why does that monster look like a monster riding a hellish version of a Harley Davidson?
  • BrofessorXBrofessorX ✭✭✭
    any update on the reward system being fixed?
  • Dyne81 wrote: »
    Loyalty thing doesn't work.

after all the quests and dailies that involve getting rewards points we get nothing... how is this going to be addressed?

Reward Points will be properly awarded after the patch tomorrow. As for players who should have gotten Reward Points last week but didn't because of the bug, we're working on a way to grant points retroactively.
  • Oahk wrote: »
    Took a third shelf surprise thing from the Tera rewards hoping for something nice. Got a dreadnaught chest for a zerk (and I was playing my brawler) which wasn't so much of a surprise, and certainly wasn't a reward. Is this a bug? I hope so because I don't think it's a good idea having gear come through the reward credit thing.

Definitely a bug. We don't want gear in that store at all.
  • I have character stuck in Tria and I can't log on it, all others work fine, any of mods avaailbe for pm and quick unstuck please? :(

You'll have to make a support ticket for this.
  • Kaiser499 wrote: »
    Oahk wrote: »
    Took a third shelf surprise thing from the Tera rewards hoping for something nice. Got a dreadnaught chest for a zerk (and I was playing my brawler) which wasn't so much of a surprise, and certainly wasn't a reward. Is this a bug? I hope so because I don't think it's a good idea having gear come through the reward credit thing.

It is called a surprise...

Surprise...you got screwed.

I don't give a toss about being screwed, but having gear that must normally be earned as a reward is P2W. Dread might be [filtered] these days, but you still have to earn it. I don't know what the hell VM we're on atm, but if I'd got whatever is current what would that say?

Gear is only a reward if you've earned it as far as I'm concerned and has no place in the reward scheme.
  • femifemi ✭✭
    Ultemecia wrote: »
    For those of you having issues with awakening I might now a bit of a workaround. I was having issues awakening my chest and tried everything, reset muhraks, removed crystals, restarted the game, repaired the game etc etc. What finally allowed me to do so was removing the personal extensives and personal premiums from my inventory. Throw them in the bank and then try. After I did that it worked.

Tried tagging a few people that I saw with the issue. Not going 28 pages back though.

i could enchant it today, even with the personal alkahests on hand. the thing i dont undestand is: why cant we use them for awakening enchantment? i have 13 chars and i did the new story on IoD on all of them. now i sit on a couple hundreds of each of them and have no way to use them. i have 2 chars already full t9 (starfall/slaughter mix) and i definitely not gonna gear a 3rd one.
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    femi wrote: »
    Ultemecia wrote: »

i could enchant it today, even with the personal alkahests on hand. the thing i dont undestand is: why cant we use them for awakening enchantment? i have 13 chars and i did the new story on IoD on all of them. now i sit on a couple hundreds of each of them and have no way to use them. i have 2 chars already full t9 (starfall/slaughter mix) and i definitely not gonna gear a 3rd one.

I'm not sure if we're supposed to be able to use them or not. But I tried everything I knew to do and that was the only thing that worked. Past that I dunno. lol
  • Dyne81Dyne81 ✭✭
    What about ghillieglade? it doesn't drop the new token 100% of the time. Went in today, no tokens. no gem. useless items only.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ultemecia It's random for me, I tried several things myself.
  • BrofessorXBrofessorX ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Dyne81 wrote: »
    Loyalty thing doesn't work.

after all the quests and dailies that involve getting rewards points we get nothing... how is this going to be addressed?

Reward Points will be properly awarded after the patch tomorrow. As for players who should have gotten Reward Points last week but didn't because of the bug, we're working on a way to grant points retroactively.

how about a week long of double reward points ?
  • Three things I've come across so far but none of them are game breaking so not a huge problem.

No data for the Black Panther mount >
    JPeojch.jpg

Blank where it should say Guardian Shout when I use it on my lancer >
    KbukeTY.jpg

Saying I'm out of RE (resolve - exclusive to Lancers and Warriors) when I'm playing Gunner even though it SHOULD say I'm out of Willpower >
    rxDjopD.jpg

• MyuuMewMyuuMew ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Apparently the butterfly weapon skin is invisible(?)
    I thought it was a costume bug at first or a patch thing on my end but repatching or wearing something else/nothing at all it still bugs out.
    I also tried tu search for a similar post but have not found it so far.

tera_screenshot_20160523_232313__2__by_pastelee-da3potc.png

Skill in use while equipped also with a different outfit
    tera_screenshot_20160523_232401__2__by_pastelee-da3potw.png

Equipped with no body costume
    tera_screenshot_20160523_235621__2__by_pastelee-da3pp3v.png

With no skin shuriken visibility is fine.
    tera_screenshot_20160523_232426__2__by_pastelee-da3pou3.png