[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Feb Powerhour feedback.

There are 2 Champion skyring, 3 FWC, and 2 CS. 3 FWC is great, thats prob everyones favorite battleground. I believe one of the CS/Skyring days should be changed to Gridiron.

Another complaint is moving the tuesday power hour 2 hours later. Having the power hour during maintenance just doesnt make sense.

@Spacecats

Please take a look.

Comments

• Please don't replace CS's slot. FWC doesn't need 3, let's have 2 each FWC/CS/3s and one Gridiron?
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    2 FWC
    2 CS
    2 GRID
    1 SKYRING

Based on popularity IMO
  • I actually like Grid.. so having another grid day would be nice. It's just such a silly bg but fast paced and exciting. Imbalanced af, yeah, but still fun.
  • edited February 2017
    The Power Hours have been bumped for every Tuesday to account for maintenance. It will now run from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. PST (two hours later). The Google calendar has been updated to reflect this. Also note that EVERY DAY will have 24 hour Battleground catalyst jackpots while Kyra's Potion Shack is in effect, so the remaining weekend jackpots have been changed (Kyra jackpot overwrites the typical weekend jackpot).

As for the Gridiron request, I've seen a few people mention it. I think we'd like to keep February's schedule like it is in order to avoid confusion, but I'll put it back into rotation in March since there's obviously some interest. Thanks guys :pleased:
  • @Spacecats

Thank you so much!
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    The Power Hours have been bumped for every Tuesday to account for maintenance. It will now run from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. PST (two hours later). The Google calendar has been updated to reflect this. Also note that EVERY DAY will have 24 hour Battleground catalyst jackpots while Kyra's Potion Shack is in effect, so the remaining weekend jackpots have been changed (Kyra jackpot overwrites the typical weekend jackpot).

As for the Gridiron request, I've seen a few people mention it. I think we'd like to keep February's schedule like it is in order to avoid confusion, but I'll put it back into rotation in March since there's obviously some interest. Thanks guys :pleased:

Well currently ingame it says that power hour is on going so I guess someone didn't change the times as intended. @Spacecats
    According to you they aren't supposed to start for another 1 hour 20 minutes.
  • thank you @Spacecats \o/
    Babbelsim wrote: »
    thank you @Spacecats \o/

Thanks for what? he didn't do anything. lol.
    FWC is dead now cuz people are doing kyra.
  • Spacecats wrote: »

So everyday there's jackpot? :o With prizes like handkerchief and etc? o.o
    Boymin wrote: »

So everyday there's jackpot? :o With prizes like handkerchief and etc? o.o

No everyday, all day, there's jackpot that drops kyras catalyst.
  • Ahhhhh. So while the event is going on, theres no weekend jackpot till the event is over? :o
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    thank you @Spacecats \o/

This morning it still started at 8 a.m. while we were in maintenance, but it will still last until 1 p.m.
    edited February 2017
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    thank you @Spacecats \o/

This morning it still started at 8 a.m. while we were in maintenance, but it will still last until 1 p.m.

BTW power hour ended at normal time 8 minutes ago. Just finished a fwc and got normal credits. It no longer says its active on active events either. @Spacecats
  • Please do not remove both skyring like people in this and other threads have suggested. Skyring does pop during power hour so idk where people are getting that it doesn't.