Kyras Potion Shack... Thank You!

Aside from the new ways to obtain catalyst, daily log in reward is really nice to me, and getting up to 5 catalyst from a box for levels 65, which is great, job well done you guys at EME for thinking well the ways to obtain catalyst. But this is not what i wanted to thank you about
c9bH0tY.png
Permanent Disco Ball. This is all i ever wanted. THANK YOU!
«1

Comments

  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing that I don't like in Kyras event is the +15 enchantment scroll for tier 11 gear.

    Now, that can be called a mayor thing for p2w u_u.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    The only thing that I don't like in Kyras event is the +15 enchantment scroll for tier 11 gear.

    Now, that can be called a mayor thing for p2w u_u.

    no elite vaunchers and no emp, im guess is good change.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, consider the +15 scroll as the biggest jackpot. I'm good with no emp jackpots honestly, i just do this for the cosmetics. And i do hope Spacecats can summon Catalyst Piñatas on a regular basis.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    No mongos unlike what was said on the announcement stream.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    No mongos unlike what was said on the announcement stream.

    They will probably summon a legendary mongo that will drop catalyst? maybe?
  • xvctxvct ✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    This is all i ever wanted.
    Same... so much same. I hope I get it.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    This is AWESOME. I can't wait! I look forward to the Mongo announcement, too!

    Please, please let there be an announcement and not just random. Please (begs).
  • edited February 2017
    Mongos with catalyst reward via parcel mail for each raid member pls :hurrah:
  • Disco Ball (permanent)

    thank u eme...thank u <3
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    Aside from the new ways to obtain catalyst, daily log in reward is really nice to me, and getting up to 5 catalyst from a box for levels 65, which is great, job well done you guys at EME for thinking well the ways to obtain catalyst. But this is not what i wanted to thank you about
    c9bH0tY.png
    Permanent Disco Ball. This is all i ever wanted. THANK YOU!

    Disco Ball isn't green -5/10
  • That is a long list and lots of useless stuffs.
  • THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

    <3 Never been so excited/happy.... except for the last Kyras of course hehe
  • Catservant wrote: »
    This is AWESOME. I can't wait! I look forward to the Mongo announcement, too!

    Please, please let there be an announcement and not just random. Please (begs).

    Look for an announcement Thursday giving details. It won't be random!
  • You can add as soon as another way to obtain?
    Search Сatalysts in the open world at all locations and this diversity and fun for all players!
    In previous times:
    "Finally, if you’re sharp-eyed and react quickly enough, you might spot some extremely rare blue boxes hidden all around the world of TERA. Each has a chance to drop 15 catalysts. (Just be sure to pick them all up!)"
  • edited February 2017
    Vensi wrote: »
    You can add as soon as another way to obtain?
    Search Сatalysts in the open world at all locations and this diversity and fun for all players!
    In previous times:
    "Finally, if you’re sharp-eyed and react quickly enough, you might spot some extremely rare blue boxes hidden all around the world of TERA. Each has a chance to drop 15 catalysts. (Just be sure to pick them all up!)"

    I think the mongo method is the quasi-replacement for blue boxes, because blue boxes were way, way too easy for some people to accumulate way too many last time.
Sign In or Register to comment.