[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

About Kyras || Low geared 65s players ||

Comments

• Ves1978 wrote: »
    indeed, a 3-day event that happened 8 months ago and i still have enough materials in my bank to last me AT LEAST the whole next patch too, so yh, MY economy at least is still affected af.

Also, especially since we're getting 3-5 catas per box, not 1 like other times, i'd rather be doing 410+ than running CW 674589676^85784 times. I mean we're already going to get tens(or hundreds with even a bit of luck) of thousands of gold as profit just by doing our daily stuff like we were before, is there really a need to abuse the [filtered] outta that?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ves1978 wrote: »
    and what's wrong with fast easy dungeons? we had last kyra's event like 8 months ago. "people would abuse those", "it would break the economy like mongos". so fuking what if people would abouse it? and please, spare me from that "mongos have break the economy" bs. 3-day event that happened 6 months ago still have an impact on economy? please...

It still has impact on economy dear.
  • the good part in this is no the "FLG CW x16 +15 Behemont Only "
  • Valt of Kaprima should take part of this event too.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    You still have the open world and equalized battlegrounds if you're too lazy to enchant slaughter.
  • Natthan wrote: »
    Now answer me. Would you invite someone in these conditions to make a LKNM with you?

Well maybe if they were my guildies. Everyone needs a little help sometimes!
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    I think a 20% chance of getting 1 catalyst or 2 per CW run would be something, it'd be like the last time. But tbh as everyone said SSNM and LKNM are ez and you won't get kicked in IMS if you got the right crystals.
  • I think it's fine the way it is, not having CW in the list will prevent the problem of people kicking healers to get a "fast" run, all he dungeons listed require a standard party composition, so everyone has the change of getting reawards. Perhaps I would add catalysts to Kalivan's Challenge or Demokron Factory, but that's all.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do people say think of the new players? New players don't have 100 normal resets or 16 characters either. CW can also only be done two times as non-elite just like ss, lk etc, and ss can be reset normally too. Adding them to cw will completely devalue all the items very quickly which hurts casuals and new players because then they would make no gold selling any of the good items. People always multi-client solo cw/kc when ever they work in events, and SS/LK is already face roll as it is, they can que up for it and be carried in a few minutes per run, or even use lfg.
  • People just want a path of least resistance to getting a lot of catalysts.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Natthan wrote: »
    Can we get Kyras in CW, DFNM and KC please? Or box in the map.
    Players 65s low geared cant farm kyras without this dungeons.

normally in slaugther you will be fine for lk and ss 3 stars

but yes they should add vk hh and df
    Catatonic wrote: »
    People just want a path of least resistance to getting a lot of catalysts.

well you can't please them, I like what Spacecats does, mostly ignores these. This is one of the best organised and fair and also very rewarding events we had in months. I love it. People can't say Thank You, we do a hard work and enjoy, they just complain.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

well you can't please them, I like what Spacecats does, mostly ignores these. This is one of the best organised and fair and also very rewarding events we had in months. I love it. People can't say Thank You, we do a hard work and enjoy, they just complain.

only for you, for me this event is too bleh, not bad, but not good ;)
    vkobe wrote: »

not good? I already got one Stole and couple of stuff to make cute Elins. don't be lazy and make you Elins even more cute :chuffed:
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »

not good? I already got one Stole and couple of stuff to make cute Elins. don't be lazy and make you Elins even more cute :chuffed:

minea catalyst event was better and mongo in autumn was better too :3