The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Kyra event known issues

Lets not make millions of threads, make them all here and let @Spacecats see them and get to them.

1. How does daily login reward arrives? it wasn't received by daily Fed Bill we get, is it per account or server? didn't get it yet. ( Solved: goes to item claim, it is per account, Always said can't scam Elins :3)

2. The catalyst from leveling up event, is sent by parcel, it is just one, not three, at least we don't see x3 under the catalyst but notes says 3 though, also you can't deploy it, can't use it, it says inventory is full when it is not (focking Elin Kyra) ( Update: @Spacecats the brave is on it :D) ( Update 2: Oh wait it was the @Noesis the brave, Spacecats was the scammer I think :chuffed: ) ( Fixed)

those 2 are fixed and solved, keep things here for issues, don't make threads so we can have them solved fast.

Issue number 3: Crystals and Feedstock, even after restarting launcher doesn't show up on Item Claim, also not appears on parcel nor inventory. @Sacecats, look into these too. Kyra Elin Scamming again ( It is mentioned by Spacecats that is fixed and ppl get the rewards laters)

For now, we got this. if anything else, use this thread. Happy Farming.

Added: Issue number 2 is now back, one catalysts per 5 level, when it is stated that is 3 catalysts. please look into it, I can't farm Mongo and now this :(

Comments

• Thanks, I was about to post about the 2nd thing. I can't get the Catalyst out of my inventory.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    1. How does daily login reward arrives? it wasn't received by daily Fed Bill we get, is it per account or server? didn't get it yet.

it's in Item Claim, you'll find your rewards after using Kyra here too.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alyxa wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    1. How does daily login reward arrives? it wasn't received by daily Fed Bill we get, is it per account or server? didn't get it yet.

it's in Item Claim, you'll find your rewards after using Kyra here too.

Not the rewards, Catalysts, you can't accept them from leveling event parcels, also catalysts from login, not found.
  • The catalysts were in my item claim ..

Not the rewards, Catalysts, you can't accept them from leveling event parcels, also catalysts from login, not found.

yes, I was talking about catalysts from login too, I had 2 of them there (elite account) just after logging, not sure about leveling ones.
  • Login catalysts are in your item claim. If you haven't gotten them close the game, launcher and try again.
    Catatonic wrote: »
    Login catalysts are in your item claim. If you haven't gotten them close the game, launcher and try again.

So it is per account, right?
    Catatonic wrote: »
    Login catalysts are in your item claim. If you haven't gotten them close the game, launcher and try again.

So it is per account, right?

Yes.
  • I'm investigating the leveling award boxes right now, but the standard login catalysts should now be being delivered. Let me know if you aren't seeing them when you log in. If you're already in game, you may need to exit all the way out and restart the launcher to get the catalyst grant to appear for you in itemclaim.
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    There was NO catalyst in my ITEM CLAIM. Even after relogging, closing lauchner, starting anew.
    Also
    the catalyst from leveling up can't be withdrawn from the mailbox as there is an error "no inventory space"
    The fast patch did help for the first part, thanks!

Still can't claim the catalyst from leveling up.
    Noesis wrote: »
    I'm investigating the leveling award boxes right now, but the standard login catalysts should now be being delivered. Let me know if you aren't seeing them when you log in. If you're already in game, you may need to exit all the way out and restart the launcher to get the catalyst grant to appear for you in itemclaim.

Thanks BAWSE :3
  • Well box level sucks for 1st one you cant get into BoL til 20 so putting 15-25 on it is pointless. I was 25 at boss and dinged got box couldnt open threw away, that was a waste of time and effort. 2nd cant get mail for catalyst says my inventory is full when I have 3 open rows
    il9idw.jpg
  • We're recreating the level up rewards so they hopefully deliver correctly. If you're reading this and you're on the verge of leveling up and getting a catalyst reward, go have a dance party somewhere for like an hour while Noesis and I troubleshoot.
  • I just used 5 catalysts on a red crystal from Kyra. Said my reward was a "Swiftly Grieving Niveot" however I received no reward. I have checked item claim, parcel post, and restarted Tera and Launcher with no sign of any reward.

Additionally I cannot withdraw the level reward catalysts from the parcel post due to not having enough inventory when I clearly have much more than enough free space.
  • I didn't get mine for leveling up, and didn't get mine from sky garden either.