[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Kyra event known issues

Comments

• We've made progress! Within the next 45 minutes, level up rewards will be reinstated and anybody who reaches a level-up milestone will get a proper delivery. Unfortunately if you leveled up between this morning and the time this is corrected, you've missed out on a few catalysts. The plus side is that the event is just getting started so there are still plenty of ways to brew potions between now and Feb 28.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Spacecats wrote: »
    We're recreating the level up rewards so they hopefully deliver correctly. If you're reading this and you're on the verge of leveling up and getting a catalyst reward, go have a dance party somewhere for like an hour while Noesis and I troubleshoot.

So you mean don't level up for now? :scream: I have one parcel waiting, fix that plox :D

added: good I go eat and all and do some dungeons :D lol, tell us when it is ready, also what to do with parcel? would u remove them?
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats I didn't receive mine for completing sky-garden in a group
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    nvm figured this one out, still not rewarded for sky garden though
  • Everything is set now. All new parcels will properly deliver catalysts. The existing ones, unfortunately, are a lost cause and will remain unclaimable. Sorry for the inconvenience there.
  • Kourrin wrote: »
    I just used 5 catalysts on a red crystal from Kyra. Said my reward was a "Swiftly Grieving Niveot" however I received no reward. I have checked item claim, parcel post, and restarted Tera and Launcher with no sign of any reward.

This is an odd case I don't want to risk overlooking. Has anybody else won a Niveot from Kyra's that failed to deliver?
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything is set now. All new parcels will properly deliver catalysts. The existing ones, unfortunately, are a lost cause and will remain unclaimable. Sorry for the inconvenience there.

Why not just send out compensation mails to everyone that contains 5 catalyst or something to make up for the lost ones?
  • Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Feedstock isn't coming through at all when its won. anyone else having this issue? won 150 t10 3 times, nothing.
  • @Spacecats I didn't receive mine for completing sky-garden in a group

Seconded.
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Everything is set now. All new parcels will properly deliver catalysts. The existing ones, unfortunately, are a lost cause and will remain unclaimable. Sorry for the inconvenience there.

Why not just send out compensation mails to everyone that contains 5 catalyst or something to make up for the lost ones?

b/c all lvl 65 players get free cata :P also lvling up we get lots of it. so it's fine.
    Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    Feedstock isn't coming through at all when its won. anyone else having this issue? won 150 t10 3 times, nothing.

Have you restarted the launcher, on some cases it needs it. I won feedstock too, it didn't show up, haven't restarted the game and launcher tho.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Kourrin wrote: »
    I just used 5 catalysts on a red crystal from Kyra. Said my reward was a "Swiftly Grieving Niveot" however I received no reward. I have checked item claim, parcel post, and restarted Tera and Launcher with no sign of any reward.

This is an odd case I don't want to risk overlooking. Has anybody else won a Niveot from Kyra's that failed to deliver?

Had the same thing happen to me. Won a Swift Hardy Niveot and got nothing.

• Spacecats wrote: »

I won a 150 T10 Feedstock and did not show up either.

I won a 150 T10 Feedstock and did not show up either.

Yeah, I added that to issues.
  • Saleron's should now give loot properly. Because there are 3 potential bosses at the end, it looked like only one of them (Valtryssir) was giving out catalyst boxes. Now all of them will :)