[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Kyra event known issues

Comments

• SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've made progress! Within the next 45 minutes, level up rewards will be reinstated and anybody who reaches a level-up milestone will get a proper delivery. Unfortunately if you leveled up between this morning and the time this is corrected, you've missed out on a few catalysts. The plus side is that the event is just getting started so there are still plenty of ways to brew potions between now and Feb 28.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Spacecats wrote: »
    We're recreating the level up rewards so they hopefully deliver correctly. If you're reading this and you're on the verge of leveling up and getting a catalyst reward, go have a dance party somewhere for like an hour while Noesis and I troubleshoot.

So you mean don't level up for now? :scream: I have one parcel waiting, fix that plox :D

added: good I go eat and all and do some dungeons :D lol, tell us when it is ready, also what to do with parcel? would u remove them?
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats I didn't receive mine for completing sky-garden in a group
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    nvm figured this one out, still not rewarded for sky garden though
    Everything is set now. All new parcels will properly deliver catalysts. The existing ones, unfortunately, are a lost cause and will remain unclaimable. Sorry for the inconvenience there.
    Kourrin wrote: »
    I just used 5 catalysts on a red crystal from Kyra. Said my reward was a "Swiftly Grieving Niveot" however I received no reward. I have checked item claim, parcel post, and restarted Tera and Launcher with no sign of any reward.

This is an odd case I don't want to risk overlooking. Has anybody else won a Niveot from Kyra's that failed to deliver?
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything is set now. All new parcels will properly deliver catalysts. The existing ones, unfortunately, are a lost cause and will remain unclaimable. Sorry for the inconvenience there.

Why not just send out compensation mails to everyone that contains 5 catalyst or something to make up for the lost ones?
  • Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Feedstock isn't coming through at all when its won. anyone else having this issue? won 150 t10 3 times, nothing.
  • @Spacecats I didn't receive mine for completing sky-garden in a group

Seconded.
    LancerJiva wrote: »

Why not just send out compensation mails to everyone that contains 5 catalyst or something to make up for the lost ones?

b/c all lvl 65 players get free cata :P also lvling up we get lots of it. so it's fine.
    Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    Feedstock isn't coming through at all when its won. anyone else having this issue? won 150 t10 3 times, nothing.

Have you restarted the launcher, on some cases it needs it. I won feedstock too, it didn't show up, haven't restarted the game and launcher tho.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    I just used 5 catalysts on a red crystal from Kyra. Said my reward was a "Swiftly Grieving Niveot" however I received no reward. I have checked item claim, parcel post, and restarted Tera and Launcher with no sign of any reward.

This is an odd case I don't want to risk overlooking. Has anybody else won a Niveot from Kyra's that failed to deliver?

Had the same thing happen to me. Won a Swift Hardy Niveot and got nothing.

• Spacecats wrote: »

I won a 150 T10 Feedstock and did not show up either.

I won a 150 T10 Feedstock and did not show up either.

Yeah, I added that to issues.
    Saleron's should now give loot properly. Because there are 3 potential bosses at the end, it looked like only one of them (Valtryssir) was giving out catalyst boxes. Now all of them will :)