Kyra event known issues

1356789

Comments

  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Saleron's should now give loot properly. Because there are 3 potential bosses at the end, it looked like only one of them (Valtryssir) was giving out catalyst boxes. Now all of them will :)

    @Spacecats regarding the other thread about power hour feedback, I tagged you in it but you haven't answered. Power hour ended 2 hours early, when you said it was going on til 1pm pst.
  • Im having an issue with the game crashing everytime I click on the welcome tab, so I cant even access this event wtf? it gives me the ffffff error or whatever its called PLEASE FIX!!!!!
  • Yep said I got feedstock T10 x150
    but nothing
    also to point out it was misspelled

    "T10 x150 Feedkstock"
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Saleron's should now give loot properly. Because there are 3 potential bosses at the end, it looked like only one of them (Valtryssir) was giving out catalyst boxes. Now all of them will :)

    What about the feedstock ppl aren't receiving after using the catalist?

    We are several who have this issue.
  • @Spacecats. Catalyst should be stackable not one per slot.
  • @Spacecats. Catalyst should be stackable not one per slot.

    They weren't stackable in the past, not gonna happen now...
  • @Spacecats. Catalyst should be stackable not one per slot.
    Besides that, you just put them into the stack. No need to request this.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats @Noesis

    Guys, try to do test to every content related to your events, is frustating to start doing something thinking we will have something and in the time we finish and hope the reward we get nothing.

    If you think is a hassle to test everything you put on Kyras rewards then reduce the items from the list to ensure we are going to recieve 100% the items we should without complaining in the forums for something it should already work.

    Remember that this kind of things are the ones who upsets the most to the players.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    805ef166ec.jpg

    I've received everything so far but I haven't won anything like what has been mentioned.

    Are the issues so far only with 150 Tier 10 Feedstock and Swiftly Hardy? Has anyone else not had something sent to their item claim?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    StarSprite wrote: »
    805ef166ec.jpg

    I've received everything so far but I haven't won anything like what has been mentioned.

    Tier 10 feedstocks aren't being delivered so far.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Sobbie wrote: »
    Yo do you know where I access kyra? I know its on the welcome message thingie but so far I just get the Thanks for becoming 65 try your blabla in skyring and that's it. If i try to access the webpage of kyras to get my stuff, the potions arent labeled and there are 5 instead of the 2 we have now so im basically gambling if either accesories or enchanting materials.

    There should be a red one that looks a little different. That one gives consumable/enchantment mats
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats @Noesis

    News about the tier 10 feedstocks on Kyras event?
  • Sobbie wrote: »
    Yo do you know where I access kyra? I know its on the welcome message thingie but so far I just get the Thanks for becoming 65 try your blabla in skyring and that's it. If i try to access the webpage of kyras to get my stuff, the potions arent labeled and there are 5 instead of the 2 we have now so im basically gambling if either accesories or enchanting materials.

    The enchanting materials are from the red crystal, not the potions.
  • We're checking on the people who won Niveots and x150 T10 Feedstock and our plan is to deliver their reward later. All items should be delivering properly from this point on.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    We're checking on the people who won Niveots and x150 T10 Feedstock and our plan is to deliver their reward later. All items should be delivering properly from this point on.

    I can't open the welcome message at all now
Sign In or Register to comment.