So where is...

this mongo announcement that were supposed to be getting?

Comments

• StarSpriteStarSprite Member, Player Council ✭✭✭
    sometime today
    =)
  • XplatoXplato Member
    inb4 it's NEXT THURSDAY.

normally I would defend EME, but if they do that [filtered], it's not going to fly.
  • SpacecatsSpacecats Member, Administrator, EME Staff admin
    No, the event news will drop tomorrow before the Twitch stream, and I'm planning a special activity on air to go along with it. There were a few adjustments that had to be made to get things just right. I decided it was better to wait and test things to make sure players have a good time rather than risk disappointing you guys.

Full disclosure, this is ENTIRELY NOESIS'S FAULT.

...just kidding, he's off the hook this time :pleased:

Xplato wrote: »
    inb4 it's NEXT THURSDAY.

normally I would defend EME, but if they do that [filtered], it's not going to fly.

Everyone knows Mongos don't fly, Xplato.
  • TipanniTipanni Member
    You said you were gonna announce details about it last week that this day we will get it, how could you Spacecattsssssss betrayed US :cry:
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx Member ✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    No, the event news will drop tomorrow before the Twitch stream, and I'm planning a special activity on air to go along with it. There were a few adjustments that had to be made to get things just right. I decided it was better to wait and test things to make sure players have a good time rather than risk disappointing you guys.

Hey.. would definitely prefer that over disappointment. Thanks for thinking of us <3
    Tipanni wrote: »
    You said you were gonna announce details about it last week that this day we will get it, how could you Spacecattsssssss betrayed US :cry:

I know :/

Nothing will stop me from pushing the button tomorrow. NOTHING!
  • XplatoXplato Member
    inb4 it's NEXT THURSDAY.

CLAP CLAP CLAP.
    inb4 it's NEXT THURSDAY.

CLAP CLAP CLAP.

Hmm, do you mean CLAP CLAP CLAP like this...

dOJt6XZlQw8qQ.gif

... or like this?

UZFb9Mx75oL1m.gif
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva Member ✭✭✭✭

You said thursday :|
    Catservant wrote: »
    This is AWESOME. I can't wait! I look forward to the Mongo announcement, too!

Please, please let there be an announcement and not just random. Please (begs).

Look for an announcement Thursday giving details. It won't be random!

LancerJiva wrote: »
    You said thursday :|

It's true, I did say there would be a news post today. There's been a delay. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • MoonzieMoonzie Member
    Hey, waiting one more day is worth it if we make sure everything is correct before pressing the button for it, lol.
    Moonzie wrote: »
    Hey, waiting one more day is worth it if we make sure everything is correct before pressing the button for it, lol.

That was my thought! Thanks for your patience, everyone. I know you're all eager to see how this next event plays out.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats make it so the box is a guarantee for a win in FWC, not just 1 catalyst. 1 catalyst is so low for a win.
  • CatservantCatservant Member ✭✭✭
    When I got married, the best advice I ever got was that if you say you are going to do something, and you can't/don't, then TELL the other person BEFORE they notice. A brief announcement that full details were delayed would have bought you a TON of brownie points.

It also works when you didn't do the dishes.