[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Mongo time , really??

123457

Comments

  • vkobe wrote: »
    but guam and hawaii are in usa :3

    this is the point.
  • Well the time sure sucks, but at least EU people get easy rally bam.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    sleep the day lesbian vi and play tera the night ;)
  • in all what do u expect for a version thats for na and not eu. rally times are ur way to get stuff as most of na isnt even awake at that time so quit complaining over something so little as these mongos as the rewards are bad and u hardly gain anything but scales and top tier tokens. u can easily do dungeons for more kyras and these rewards arent even worth complaining about. if ur in eu and so on complaining about na times for na na server as well as the na version of the game then u should just help urself by playing the versions of tera that are accessable to u with is eu tera, jtera, ru tera. then maybe u can stop complaining as the peek times are when everyone is asleep anyways so yea :)
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    you get more catalyst from mongos, little mongo can drop 1 to 2 catalyst, it is easy to find them i think every 5 little mongos drop at least one catalyst

    big mongo drop catalyst boxes and they are better boxes than boxes from dungeon, you get often 4 to 5 catalyst from mongo boxes, dungeon boxes drop too many time only 3 catalyst
  • xvctxvct ✭✭✭
    I live in NA but work evening shifts, including Sundays. I miss 90% of all scheduled events. Including this entire mongo timeslot; which I only get 1 weekend to attend.
    I appreciate whenever EME holds events that I can attend (things that extend over 10 p.m. PST), because there are so little of them.

    Can't you add 1 more time slot for non-NA players and NA off-shift workers?
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    It isn't really about US, EU, asian timezones difference. It is more about why must it be within

    Why couldn't it be 24/7? Just by making BAMs spawn every two hours you cater to everyone lol. The small ones could have the exact rarity and function similarly to blue boxes, with the difference that you can add an auto despawn/respawn every 15 minutes to prevent mongos from being clogged at glitched points (as shown from your previous events of being able to automatically remove every single event mob at the end. If people actually whine about not giving advance notice of a 24/7 grindfest, you can always actually give an earlier notice to begin with. I am very sure people rather have 24/7 grinders than people who miss out on events just because they can't be there.

    Then devs will ask the question of what would happen to dungeon grinders, and I will ask them back: Why would you not scale catalyst rewards properly from mid to high tier?
  • I bet , over in enmasse , they were like : Oke, let's get monogs going ,but let's make them only for people from North America, since everyone else suks !!!
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirRadovan wrote: »
    I bet , over in enmasse , they were like : Oke, let's get monogs going ,but let's make them only for people from North America, since everyone else suks !!!

    it is why yesterday mongo bosses started to spawn 3 hours later :chuffed:
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    AxeI wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Which point is given? and I get rude when I see rude/brainless towards players which contributed to the game, some even more than those here are being rude towards them. They behave, I start to behave. I never went this on a thread but on this case I won't back off.

    You don't know how business works so you should stop commenting, you're making yourself look even more of a mongoloid.

    Because any of us do know how EME and the game industry works.

    So far they had no problem providing more timeframes for events (see powerhours, or any event before this) so asking for more timeslots is not an idea got pulled out of thin air.
    I really dont understand why you get so protective and nationalist over things that really doesnt matter to any of you. Additionally it also help a lot of NA players, so essentially your problem is with the tiny "good for EU time players too" part.

    Ok.
    Lets cut that.

    Now what else do you have left to add? Don't add more time slots because [filtered] everyone whos not a student / works early shifts / not 9-5 jobs?
    Asking you to be more open and not white knight EME decision to keep such a strict time slot for economy breaking event material farming.
  • VirtualONVirtualON ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    This is gold. I already know that most of the EU players here are [filtered] and non-factors because they choose to play here in a different time zone and with very high ping only to be able gear up easier (while still perform worse than average +12 guile players).

    But now they demand Enmasse to cater to them because apparently half of the players here are from EU?????? This is next level stupidity.

    Personally i never touch any EU players in-game with a ten yard stick because most of them are terrible players because of ping, skills and what not.

    I don't think anyone will miss them if they are gone. Maybe Enmasse a little but i double those EU players spend much on the game because they moved to NA expecting free stuffs.

    Spacecats clearly said adding more time slots would make the event OP.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    VirtualON wrote: »
    This is gold. I already know that most of the EU players here are [filtered] and non-factors because they choose to play here in a different time zone and with very high ping only to be able gear up easier (while still perform worse than average +12 guile players).

    But now they demand Enmasse to cater to them because apparently half of the players here are from EU?????? This is next level stupidity.

    Personally i never touch any EU players in-game with a ten yard stick because most of them are terrible players because of ping, skills and what not.

    I don't think anyone will miss them if they are gone. Maybe Enmasse a little but i double those EU players spend much on the game because they moved to NA expecting free stuffs.

    Spacecats clearly said adding more time slots would make the event OP.

    Whatever we are, we are not Toxic, and I made my account ages ago with friends I have. On CH alone they were Indian players, Malaysian players, Singaporean players, Russian players, Polish Players, they had guilds, they were online whole day.

    Also give a proof that EU players are bad? I know a lotta NA players which are flooormat and no one gets them, Also if the timing is so different and you won't see us playing then how do you know that?

    There is no logic, There was time slots for everyone, this thread just shows how toxic community become and why Tera lost a vast majority of players and keep losing even more. This game was never IP Blocked, even BDO removed its IP blocked, So all I see is toxicity and I blame @Spacecats and @Noesis for it, more than 3 years of my contribution and love for this game and I get all these hateful replies and unbiased and see EME standing aside and acting like we are outcast but when it comes to taking our money, all of you become kind. This is sad news for community, wish we had more grown ups.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    AxeI wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Which point is given? and I get rude when I see rude/brainless towards players which contributed to the game, some even more than those here are being rude towards them. They behave, I start to behave. I never went this on a thread but on this case I won't back off.

    You don't know how business works so you should stop commenting, you're making yourself look even more of a mongoloid.

    How does business work exactly? You just [filtered] costumers and block them to make more money? You are just someone that can't think out of his box, Should I remind you how Apple/Microsoft/Sony got hella rich and powerful?
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    AxeI wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Which point is given? and I get rude when I see rude/brainless towards players which contributed to the game, some even more than those here are being rude towards them. They behave, I start to behave. I never went this on a thread but on this case I won't back off.

    You don't know how business works so you should stop commenting, you're making yourself look even more of a mongoloid.

    How does business work exactly? You just [filtered] costumers and block them to make more money? You are just someone that can't think out of his box, Should I remind you how Apple/Microsoft/Sony got hella rich and powerful?

    comparing tera NA to multi billiondollar companies

    you're clueless
This discussion has been closed.