[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Mongo time , really??

1234568»

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    xoBarb wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    AxeI wrote: »
    Which point is given? and I get rude when I see rude/brainless towards players which contributed to the game, some even more than those here are being rude towards them. They behave, I start to behave. I never went this on a thread but on this case I won't back off.

You don't know how business works so you should stop commenting, you're making yourself look even more of a mongoloid.

How does business work exactly? You just [filtered] costumers and block them to make more money? You are just someone that can't think out of his box, Should I remind you how Apple/Microsoft/Sony got hella rich and powerful?

comparing tera NA to multi billiondollar companies

you're clueless

They started from Scratch, yeah I am clueless, they just started multi billion dollar companies, they never started from Scratch, like Blizzard which is also making Movies too and making millions.

If you are so against having something from outside of US, why do you let a Korean MMO gets to US and playing it and spending money on it? Well, I think you don't pay, you don't play it, events are only reasons that you stick around I assume, so I think we outsider are way more royal, we stay around even if being ignored for events.

I am proud of being clueless.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    This thread is toxic.

+1 for keeping the mongo timezones in line with the NA population playtime.
    So my replies gets removed but they get to remain toxic, thanks EME for your support for whole community.
    Sobbie wrote: »
    Thanks EME for your support for the EU Community*

Just get your [filtered] to EU already, holy sh-it.

Who are you again? if I am spend time and money on a game, it effects publisher and developer and if they are smart they keep as many costumers as they can. It is not up to toxic community.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Sobbie wrote: »
    Thanks EME for your support for the EU Community*

Just get your [filtered] to EU already, holy sh-it.

Give us an oppportunity to bring all our shits to EU :) but I wont leave what I built up in years here, while I was considered a customer and was treated like one.
  • edited February 2017
    Closing this thread. It has devolved into a lot of bickering between NA and EU, personal attacks between players, rumor spreading, and a lot of political comments (many of which have been moderated). Please be excellent to each other.

Remember that political discussion is against the forum rules. TERA has nothing to do with politics, so political discussions will always be off topic. Any mention of political activity, figures, and slogans will be moderated.
    xoBarb wrote: »
    AxeI wrote: »
    Which point is given? and I get rude when I see rude/brainless towards players which contributed to the game, some even more than those here are being rude towards them. They behave, I start to behave. I never went this on a thread but on this case I won't back off.

You don't know how business works so you should stop commenting, you're making yourself look even more of a mongoloid.

How does business work exactly? You just [filtered] costumers and block them to make more money? You are just someone that can't think out of his box, Should I remind you how Apple/Microsoft/Sony got hella rich and powerful?

comparing tera NA to multi billiondollar companies

you're clueless

They started from Scratch, yeah I am clueless, they just started multi billion dollar companies, they never started from Scratch, like Blizzard which is also making Movies too and making millions.

If you are so against having something from outside of US, why do you let a Korean MMO gets to US and playing it and spending money on it? Well, I think you don't pay, you don't play it, events are only reasons that you stick around I assume, so I think we outsider are way more royal, we stay around even if being ignored for events.

I am proud of being clueless.
This discussion has been closed.