Kyra event known issues

Comments

• Probably a ninja nerf on leveling catalysts, which was really dumb on their end. Not the nerf itself (though I disagree with the change), but because support is going to get so many more tickets because of it.

Compare the time it'll take to respond to all those tickets to the time it would've taken to announce the change, regardless of how poorly it would've been received.
  • Endumen wrote: »
    Reivn wrote: »
    The welcome messsage isn't working for me. I've tried restarting the launcher several times, doesn't work. What's odd though is that sometimes when I clicked the welcome message in game, the game crashes. Fatal game client exceptiton ffff:fffff (not sure how many f's). Using it through the browser works sometimes but not always.

Just wanted to let you know about the issues, hope they can be resolved soon.

I'm having this exact same problem. Except for me the game ALWAYS crashes when I click the Welcome message, not just sometimes. I tried the repairing the launcher via the Tools section, but nope, still crashes in-game. It has been like this for me ever since the event started, not even the earlier bugfixes seem to have helped.

Don't know about to browser version since I can't buy EMP atm.

Still having this issue. I uninstalled and redownloaded the ENTIRE GAME... aaaannnd clicking Welcome Message causes it to crash. I'm growing more and more desperate by the day. All my bank slots are completely filled with catalysts and all inventories across all my alts are getting filled as we speak. My PC has the required specs (or better) to play the game. Relogging does not work. Using different graphical settings does not work. Just what am I supposed to do?!

Even stranger is, I made an alt on another server (I have all my characters on Celestial Hills) and BOOM there it is, the Welcome Message in its full glory. I haven't leveled the character up to lvl 20 yet so I don't know if I'll be able to actually use the shack once I have enough catalysts, but it sure is weird. What is it about Celestial Hills that screws up my Welcome Message?

If anyone on EME is reading this (hahahahaha) PLEASE answer the ticket I sent a week ago, I don't want all my catalysts to go unused and all that farming to have been for nothing.
  • nothing fixed as i can see , just to inform everyone else .. So dont go levbel up yur chars now - since yesterday i got from level 20-60 and i got 1 cata each (5 level) --
    used lots of Catalysts and reseived nothing in return , restarted everything, and nothing ... so thats fun
  • Make Cata boxes bankable please!
    Endumen wrote: »
    The welcome messsage isn't working for me. I've tried restarting the launcher several times, doesn't work. What's odd though is that sometimes when I clicked the welcome message in game, the game crashes. Fatal game client exceptiton ffff:fffff (not sure how many f's). Using it through the browser works sometimes but not always.

I'm having this exact same problem. Except for me the game ALWAYS crashes when I click the Welcome message, not just sometimes. I tried the repairing the launcher via the Tools section, but nope, still crashes in-game. It has been like this for me ever since the event started, not even the earlier bugfixes seem to have helped.

Still having this issue. I uninstalled and redownloaded the ENTIRE GAME... aaaannnd clicking Welcome Message causes it to crash. I'm growing more and more desperate by the day. All my bank slots are completely filled with catalysts and all inventories across all my alts are getting filled as we speak. My PC has the required specs (or better) to play the game. Relogging does not work. Using different graphical settings does not work. Just what am I supposed to do?!

Even stranger is, I made an alt on another server (I have all my characters on Celestial Hills) and BOOM there it is, the Welcome Message in its full glory. I haven't leveled the character up to lvl 20 yet so I don't know if I'll be able to actually use the shack once I have enough catalysts, but it sure is weird. What is it about Celestial Hills that screws up my Welcome Message?

If anyone on EME is reading this (hahahahaha) PLEASE answer the ticket I sent a week ago, I don't want all my catalysts to go unused and all that farming to have been for nothing.

Have you tried using the browser link for the cata's? Won't solve the underlying issue but might be able to use them that way. https://store.enmasse.com/tera/potion-shack
  • @Spacecats Anything on the levelling catalysts or, well, lack there-of?
  • DarkCroft wrote: »

Have you tried using the browser link for the cata's? Won't solve the underlying issue but might be able to use them that way. https://store.enmasse.com/tera/potion-shack

Is there a way to transfer the catalysts you have in-game to the browser version? If not, then I'm afraid the browser version is also unusable to me as I currently can't buy EMP.
    DarkCroft wrote: »

Is there a way to transfer the catalysts you have in-game to the browser version? If not, then I'm afraid the browser version is also unusable to me as I currently can't buy EMP.

Just make sure you're logged in, since unless they're still in your inventory, the catalysts are account bound and should be the same in-game as on that page.
  • edited February 23

Just make sure you're logged in, since unless they're still in your inventory, the catalysts are account bound and should be the same in-game as on that page.

Logged in as in, I'm on one of my Tera characters? Or logged in as in, logged in on my EME account (which I currently am otherqwise I wouldn't be able to post this lol). Because I currently logged in in-game and according to Kyra's Shack I don't have any catalysts even though both my bank slots AND inventory is positively bursting with catalysts.

EDIT: Here are two pics to show you what I'm talking about.

My inventory on this particular character (and my bank)
    http://i.imgur.com/hlsJqpF.png

Browser version of Kyra's Shack that is open AT THE EXACT SAME TIME as my character is logged in.
    http://i.imgur.com/lAWTVlL.png
    (and yes OF COURSE I keep refreshing/reloading the page just to see if it ever makes contact with my account but nope, NOTHING so far)
  • Can we get some EME staff look into these issues players have? and help them? I know I got rude but help the others :chuffed:

Logged in as in, I'm on one of my Tera characters? Or logged in as in, logged in on my EME account (which I currently am otherqwise I wouldn't be able to post this lol). Because I currently logged in in-game and according to Kyra's Shack I don't have any catalysts even though both my bank slots AND inventory is positively bursting with catalysts.

EDIT: Here are two pics to show you what I'm talking about.

My inventory on this particular character (and my bank)
    http://i.imgur.com/hlsJqpF.png

Browser version of Kyra's Shack that is open AT THE EXACT SAME TIME as my character is logged in.
    http://i.imgur.com/lAWTVlL.png
    (and yes OF COURSE I keep refreshing/reloading the page just to see if it ever makes contact with my account but nope, NOTHING so far)

You have to log-in to EME's website. Being logged on the forums doesn't count as being online.
  • Let's try @Smoreceror Anything on levelling catalysts?
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Can we get some EME staff look into these issues players have? and help them? I know I got rude but help the others :chuffed:

The response time on Support Tickets is around 6 days currently, and we're continuing to get that number back down to around the 24 hour time frame.

If players have been waiting longer than that ( as of today ), it might be worth checking to see if the Ticket was responded to already, or perhaps didn't get completely submitted.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Can we get some EME staff look into these issues players have? and help them? I know I got rude but help the others :chuffed:

The response time on Support Tickets is around 6 days currently, and we're continuing to get that number back down to around the 24 hour time frame.

If players have been waiting longer than that ( as of today ), it might be worth checking to see if the Ticket was responded to already, or perhaps didn't get completely submitted.

Maybe you have some information on the levelling catalysts?
  • TWMagimay wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Maybe you have some information on the levelling catalysts?

I know I personally reported it to other Teams, but unfortunately not the status of being changed. :(