[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

TERA Mongo: Catalyst Feedback

Comments

• Was the spawn rate nerfed? The area where Im hunting mongos is empty and I barely see any of them.
  • AdoreAdore ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Could the legendary mongos maybe happen a bit earlier? Players from Europe have to stay up all night for them.
  • So being as I sucked it all up and figured out how to farm Kyra's just like everyone else and stopped complaining I'm actually pretty pissed off.... you actually now have nerfed everything.. Uncommon mongos are barely dropping kyra's... you nerfed the BAM's. What the heck. I honestly don't understand. Not to mention I'm pretty sure you also nerfed the kyra potion shack along with less kyra catalyst drops.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    roxxapoxx wrote: »
    So being as I sucked it all up and figured out how to farm Kyra's just like everyone else and stopped complaining I'm actually pretty pissed off.... you actually now have nerfed everything.. Uncommon mongos are barely dropping kyra's... you nerfed the BAM's. What the heck. I honestly don't understand. Not to mention I'm pretty sure you also nerfed the kyra potion shack along with less kyra catalyst drops.

They can always find the time to nerf things. Fixing them to give more, that has to be talked over until the event ends....
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    @Spacecats
    Why are legends giving crystal boxes now? Please put catalyst boxes back, thanks!
    Sorry Spacey but without the boxes legends are pretty much worthless. Back to SSNM people..
  • TWMagimay wrote: »
    roxxapoxx wrote: »
    So being as I sucked it all up and figured out how to farm Kyra's just like everyone else and stopped complaining I'm actually pretty pissed off.... you actually now have nerfed everything.. Uncommon mongos are barely dropping kyra's... you nerfed the BAM's. What the heck. I honestly don't understand. Not to mention I'm pretty sure you also nerfed the kyra potion shack along with less kyra catalyst drops.

They can always find the time to nerf things. Fixing them to give more, that has to be talked over until the event ends....

I already was getting really horrible things with 50-60 tries in the shack like endless goddess blessings and goddess tears. Now I have even less of a chance to get anything I'm actually looking forward to...

• This is depressing, everyone is supa hyped but then you see the bams and how its over within 2 seconds. its very sad. You dont even get the cata boxes.
  • Would it be ok if you guys could do the bosses hit bassed like yesterdays? Nightmare Odon doesn't last no more than 3-5s and doesnt give anyone enought time to summon/get there D:
  • FrimbriliskFrimbrilisk ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    make us wait 90 minutes and then crystal boxes guys? seriously? like what a slap in the face, and on top of it is bams that die in 2 seconds. you had a good thing going with the hakans....
  • We waited 4 hrs for this. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • Everyone is just kinda standing still, very sad to see. :/
  • I am not surprised. :hurrah:
  • edited February 2017
    Okay, the event yesterday was REALLY good, I admit, we got 7~ catalysts and it was possible to kill all 15 BAMs really easily. But first of all, if you're gonna nerf the legendary mongos so hard, then you should be announcing it. Also, if you're gonna nerf one thing, then don't nerf the other, that isn't how you balance things. Don't nerf the good amount of catalysts if you're gonna also nerf the ability to kill all 15 mongos because of their high HP pool. Beyond all of this, if you're not going to announce it, it's going to [filtered] people off, I had to ask friends to message me the moment the event was announced so I could wake up and be able to participate, only to go back to bed 15 minutes later because the rewards were absolute trash and ended in 3 minutes.

If you can't figure out what I'm saying, the mongo event that happened on the night of 2/22/2017 was good, to make a good event build off of that day, the boss we were fighting wasn't stupid to fight like Darkan, it was tanky enough to the point that all of the guilds on MT could coordinate to get all 15 BAMs, and the rewards were great. These three main factors made it great, so pick two of these and make it happen, don't pick 0 of them if you want people to enjoy it.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    10/10 ninja nerf. I did this legendary event cuz it was worth it, now its not. With crystal boxes.
  • Since everyone and their mom has been running ssnm, im sure people are already stacked with crystal boxes. what a waste of fun.