[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

When it starts TERA MONGO LEGENDARY 23/02

At 5:30, what time does the event of legendary mongos begin today?
@Spacecats

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    90 minutes? Typo @Spacecats ?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    in 90 mins, future event times will be based on March's time zone, man they are pushing times to late hours, one day I could stay awake to do mongo hunt, and they pushed it further :( I go to bed. Not fair lol
    Rip Spacecats isn't even online.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is starting in 49 mins as i finish this reply.
    and im gonna miss it :(
    Guess its not a typo.... remind me what the point is of a 90 minute warning btw?
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Guess its not a typo.... remind me what the point is of a 90 minute warning btw?

some players asked for a sooner announcement, so they can make plan for it. I think in that case, it could be sooner than 90 mins, this 90 mins looks like a torture lol
  • PetasoPetaso ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Ummm, the legendarys die so fast that some people are able to solo them and thus not even everyone can get close to teachign the target point
    @Spacecats
    under 2 secs its gone from 70% to 0% in TR. Can you pls fix? This is really sad.
    my whole 30 raids been waiting 4 hours for this, you can clearly see the trail of brokenhearted people that cant make it to the boss for even 1 hit.
    Mieax wrote: »
    Ummm, the legendarys die so fast that some people are able to solo them and thus not even everyone can get close to teachign the target point
    @Spacecats
    under 2 secs its gone from 70% to 0% in TR. Can you pls fix? This is really sad.
    my whole 30 raids been waiting 4 hours for this, you can clearly see the trail of brokenhearted people that cant make it to the boss for even 1 hit.

I'm liking the crystal boxes -kappa-
  • LancerJiva wrote: »

So you know it's happening in 90 minutes ;)

Odon is a little bit of a pushover, true. I know a lot of the fun of Legendary hunting is tracking down the BAM, but ultimately people are going to be able to kill it without waiting if they don't feel like being generous. Hopefully you're able to land yourself a good hunting group that likes to work together to find the next one.
    in 90 mins, future event times will be based on March's time zone, man they are pushing times to late hours, one day I could stay awake to do mongo hunt, and they pushed it further :( I go to bed. Not fair lol

The next couple Legends will appear earlier in the day. Tomorrow's bunch will be spawned during the Twitch stream. Kind of like last week, but with Mr. Darkan disappointing us by not appearing I want to ramp things up for this one. I hope you can make it!
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mieax wrote: »
    @Spacecats

:lol: so much fake and troll tonight in tr global

at least i get 7 mongo boss in this fiasco is no so bad :3
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »

So you know it's happening in 90 minutes ;)

Odon is a little bit of a pushover, true. I know a lot of the fun of Legendary hunting is tracking down the BAM, but ultimately people are going to be able to kill it without waiting if they don't feel like being generous. Hopefully you're able to land yourself a good hunting group that likes to work together to find the next one.

The next couple Legends will appear earlier in the day. Tomorrow's bunch will be spawned during the Twitch stream. Kind of like last week, but with Mr. Darkan disappointing us by not appearing I want to ramp things up for this one. I hope you can make it!

I'm just saying yesertday for the legendarys, everyone one TR had much fun. It was literally the best time, casue everyone coudl make it. you said that even mongaro was a pushover too, so why did he last liek 1 minture compared to 2 secs? TR wasnt that dissapointed in the boxes, but more of that noone was able to even have fun tryign to hit the boss. The excitement from that was what made alot of peopel very happy, made this event fun.
    But the crystal boxes are a bad idea, everyone is literally running SSNM and getting piles of the boxes, so its very redundant.
    @Spacecats THANKS :3 I think I can manage if I don't fall sleep cause I stayed up whole night ;) lol