[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Nerfing event after the fact is bad form EME

1st the nerf lv up from 3 to 1
then they nerf mongos so they are barely dropping, after an hour getting like 2
then nerf legendaries so we get no box
GG EME not cool
Not worth it rather do power hour

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to change the rewards from Potion boxes that guarantee 3-5 catalyst to waste of time crystal boxes.. It's almost like you guys at EME don't want players to bother with the event.
  • Crystal Boxes?!?!?! Hahahaha!
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one night I stayed up :( for crystal boxes and 20 Cata after like 5, I could get 20 Cata in 1 hour of SSNM :( Hopefully that doesn't get nerf, I am unlucky af :cry:
  • edited February 2017
    I appreciate the feedback, guys. FYI the common Mongos were changed to no longer drop Healing or MP Motes because there were several complaints that those drops weren't very satisfying. A couple additional items were added to their drops to replace them.

Please avoid creating duplicate threads as it is against the forum rules. Feedback for the event should be left here:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/11751/tera-mongo-catalyst-feedback

Thanks!
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    I appreciate the feedback, guys. FYI the common Mongos were changed to no longer drop Healing or MP Motes because there were several complaints that those drops weren't very satisfying. A couple additional items were added to their drops to replace them.

Please don't change the rewards from legendaries when they were already fine as it is... the potionmaster box is what made it worth it. Crystal boxes no. Cuz of that change tonight, people were leaving my raid so I just ended up dropping. You guys really need to learn not to change things when it is already fine as it is..
  • well considering how pissed people are in global about legendary drop changes I'd say it deserves it's own post
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crystal Boxes aren't good as they're already at a low value from previous events. Dyads structures, either blue or smart would be better.
  • Yamazuki wrote: »
    Crystal Boxes aren't good as they're already at a low value from previous events. Dyads structures, either blue or smart would be better.

Or the catalyst boxes that we were supposed to get. Tonight I got more out of uncommon mongo than from any legendary, and this is ridiculous.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Yamazuki wrote: »

Or the catalyst boxes that we were supposed to get. Tonight I got more out of uncommon mongo than from any legendary, and this is ridiculous.

If you're saying "supposed" to because of yesterday, they weren't actually apart of them originally. It was 3 catalysts, 3 scales, and 80 supercedes originally. Then it changed to 2 catalysts, 3 scales, and 40 supercedes. Also, a smart dyad is useful either way as there's no way to get them pve wise.
  • Yamazuki wrote: »
    Yamazuki wrote: »

If you're saying "supposed" to because of yesterday, they weren't actually apart of them originally. It was 3 catalysts, 3 scales, and 80 supercedes originally. Then it changed to 2 catalysts, 3 scales, and 40 supercedes. Also, a smart dyad is useful either way as there's no way to get them pve wise.

Yesterday wasn't the only time we got the cata boxes, though. I've seen them every day I participated (bar today, although I do admit not having participated every day).
  • Really? All you have to say its that we have to avoid duplicate threads? Yesterday we had to wait one hour and fourty minutes for bams to spawn, today was like 3 hours, plus you didnt say nothing of legendary bams loot, two crystal box? really? its supposed to be kyras event. Todays bam died in less than a minute, not even half of my raid manage to get there. LancerJiva is right, things that works fine you simply change them or remove them, things that give players a reason to do this kind of event and keep playing this game.
  • it is a little off topic, but I think they screwed up badly with this event.

The resources I now have is completely insane;
    3k BES
    9k Premium Alk
    8k Extensive Alk
    10k Spellbind
    1.5k Semi's
    the list goes on and on...

they are probably just realising how badly they have screwed up (inb4 server roll back) and now everything is getting nerfed.

3k BES
    9k Premium Alk
    8k Extensive Alk
    10k Spellbind
    1.5k Semi's

they are probably just realising how badly they have screwed up (inb4 server roll back) and now everything is getting nerfed.

OK, but not everyone has the same. Thanks to RNG, or even people not going for the enchanting stuff, many others don't have that. I don't even have half of what you got. And that's from using 90% of my catalysts on the red crystal.

3k BES
    9k Premium Alk
    8k Extensive Alk
    10k Spellbind
    1.5k Semi's

OK, but not everyone has the same. Thanks to RNG, or even people not going for the enchanting stuff, many others don't have that. I don't even have half of what you got. And that's from using 90% of my catalysts on the red crystal.

it's not "Thanks to RNG" it's just farming SSNM until your fingers fall off.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is a little off topic, but I think they screwed up badly with this event.

3k BES
    9k Premium Alk
    8k Extensive Alk
    10k Spellbind
    1.5k Semi's

neon monogos was still worse tbh, at least you had to actually run dungeons to get all that rather than afk in a raid.
This discussion has been closed.