[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Player Council (Question mark)

2»

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Fleett wrote: »
    @Spacecats
    When will new Player Council positions be available?

Also, if you read forums everyday, why is there still a lack of responses and general communication with the community?

Well I've been active with posting in the forums every day (weekends aside) except for February 8th which was a big planning day for me in the office. Admittedly there are topics I don't comment on right away because I have no details to share, so I guess it depends on what you mean by general communication. Do you have a specific topic in mind or do you just wish I posted even more?

I'll likely open up Player Council for new applicants later this year. There are a few members that have had to take extended breaks because they started college or had a big lifestyle shift that keeps them from playing TERA all the time. I'll make a forum announcement with a link when the time comes.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »

I read the forums every day to collect player feedback (and sometimes just to chat with you guys). I'm really not sure what reply you're referring to but player council members are definitely not our only source for feedback. We think it's important to get player feedback from a variety of places so we can take multiple player views into account.

Right, so with all of the feedback you have now, we'd appreciate an update on the Mongo event tonight, regarding the removal of the potionmaster box from the Legendary BAMs, their abysmal HP pool, and the time it will be taking place.

Well Odon is just Odon. Legendary Mongos don't share a common HP pool. Nightmare Odons in Legendary Mongo events are strong as he normally is in Demokron Factory Hard Mode. He won't appear again this event, but there will still be a chance that future Legendary Mongos aren't as beastly as, say, Shandra Manaya or Koleogg.

I hope you're going to put the Potionmaster boxes back in the rewards as legendaries are killed. Otherwise it's not worth doing. Take out the crystal boxes and put the potionmaster boxes back in their place. That's how it was and it was fine then.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone explain to me exactly what the "Player Council" is? Obviously it's a council of players but what do their jobs entail?

Do they have any say in any decisions in the community? Are they the only community feedback that EME gets/takes into account? How does one become a member and what makes them eligible to be apart of this? How many members are there, are slots available? Are the players in the counsel strictly Pve players/casual players? Does the PvP side of the game have a representative?

well player council is our tera trinket :3

they are as elizabeth ii queen she is just there for the decorating ;)