Feb Powerhour feedback.

2»

Comments

• LancerJiva wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Babbelsim wrote: »
    thank you @Spacecats \o/

Thanks for what? he didn't do anything. lol.

This morning it still started at 8 a.m. while we were in maintenance, but it will still last until 1 p.m.

BTW power hour ended at normal time 8 minutes ago. Just finished a fwc and got normal credits. It no longer says its active on active events either. @Spacecats

I'll investigate why this may have happened. This was something I personally set up to extend until 1 p.m. and looking at our server settings there is no reason why it would have turned itself off. I apologize for the missing power hour and I'll make doubly sure it doesn't happen for following Tuesdays even if it means removing and rescheduling those future times. Thanks for following up on this LancerJiva.
  • NipteaseNiptease ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    +1 for Friday night weekend jackpot bonus.

edit: Because it's the start of the freakin weekend and I'm about to have me some fun
  • I agreed FWC is my fav too, I dislike CS its horrid most times. Id rather see
    3 FWC
    1 CS
    2 GRID
    1 SKYRING

Or if you wanted to really make people happy split them do CS/FWC or Skyring/grid (Morning/evening) and mix it up that way there is more variety and people get to complete 2 quests easily within 1 day which will make alot more people happy.

• Skyring gives horrible creds... put gridiron back because atleast it's fun and you don't get kicked over and over on alts because people are there to tryhard for rank and not for credits or fun
  • Who tries for rank in solo Q?? If you have correct crystals you most likely won't get kicked.... Unless you really pissed someone off lol
  • There are plenty of kicking in 3s. Personally the only people that should be kicked are ones without crystals.