[PS4/XB1] Maintenance is now complete!
Watch the En Masse Entertainment stream right here at 2pm PDT!

Please Extend claim time of catalysts (done)

I know this has been mentioned on the catalyst issue thread, but I kindof want this to get more attention. I know a lot of people are unable to claim their catalysts. In my situation my character cannot even load into the game. Is there any chance that eme can remove catalysts from drop tables but allow people an extra week or two to claim? It is really demotivating to farm something and then find out you can't use it. I sent a ticket to support about my character, but they are backlogged and who knows if they can fix it before the maint on tuesday? I'm sure other people with similar problems have done the same. Extending claim time would be awesome so please, please, PLEASE! <3

Hope you guys can consider it :)

@Spacecats

Comments

• i hope they do this, i also have a bank tab full of catalysts I can't use because of the bug
  • Yeah there are loads of people who are bugged rn =/
  • yeah theres been multiple threads on this topic... eme staff needs to address this, at least tell us they're working on it.
  • Just a reminder that if you have already used your catalysts in-game but are having trouble claiming prizes from the Potion Shack, you can log into the Account Settings page then paste the Potion Shack link into your browser to claim them without launching the game.
  • Magraal wrote: »
    Just a reminder that if you have already used your catalysts in-game but are having trouble claiming prizes from the Potion Shack, you can log into the Account Settings page then paste the Potion Shack link into your browser to claim them without launching the game.

Nope, my issue is that I have catalysts in game but can't use them

@Spacecats pls theres only 1 day left in event...
  • Thanks for posting about this, you guys. We WILL leave Kyra's Pop-Up Potion Shack up and running for an additional week. The event is still ending and no more catalysts will drop after tomorrow's maintenance, but players with existing catalysts will have a little extra time to redeem and spend them.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Thanks for posting about this, you guys. We WILL leave Kyra's Pop-Up Potion Shack up and running for an additional week. The event is still ending and no more catalysts will drop after tomorrow's maintenance, but players with existing catalysts will have a little extra time to redeem and spend them.

That's great news! I didn't experience any issues, but this is y favourite event and I'd be sad if others hate it because they are bugged. Thanks for being considerate to those people!
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Thanks for posting about this, you guys. We WILL leave Kyra's Pop-Up Potion Shack up and running for an additional week. The event is still ending and no more catalysts will drop after tomorrow's maintenance, but players with existing catalysts will have a little extra time to redeem and spend them.

thank you so much
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »

So you are telling us that Imperator can rest for awhile now? lol
  • DocWinterDocWinter ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    BTW, @Spacecats --I see that the solution for the event's awarding of only a single catalyst while leveling has been to send 3 posts with 1 catalyst each (after getting only 1 at 55 and 60, I got all 3 for 65 (in 3 separate posts)). Are the instances where we only got the one catalyst going to be remedied, or are we just out of luck? (Seeing as how the event is ending and cats are going **poof** and all. . . )
  • DocWinter wrote: »
    BTW, @Spacecats --I see that the solution for the event's awarding of only a single catalyst while leveling has been to send 3 posts with 1 catalyst each (after getting only 1 at 55 and 60, I got all 3 for 65 (in 3 separate posts)). Are the instances where we only got the one catalyst going to be remedied, or are we just out of luck? (Seeing as how the event is ending and cats are going **poof** and all. . . )

We're still trying to determine how many players were affected by that bug. It will be up to Noesis to determine whether or not any catalysts are given out as a result, but as of right now it doesn't seem like it amounts to much considering there were a number of other ways to earn catalysts throughout the event.
  • @Spacecats --got ya--"Oops, our bad, you're screwed". Same story, different day.
  • The system messages saying your catalysts will be deleted Feb 28th, are giving me anxiety...my bugged out catalysts are safe right?...I just hope I get to use them tomorrow.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Sydelle wrote: »
    The system messages saying your catalysts will be deleted Feb 28th, are giving me anxiety...my bugged out catalysts are safe right?...I just hope I get to use them tomorrow.
    The event (meaning the mongos, boxes from leveling, boxes from dungeons) will end after tuesday maint. You will be able to claim catalysts and use the Kyra's Potion Shack for 1 more week after.