Please Extend claim time of catalysts (done)

2»

Comments

• Sydelle wrote: »
    The system messages saying your catalysts will be deleted Feb 28th, are giving me anxiety...my bugged out catalysts are safe right?...I just hope I get to use them tomorrow.

Sorry, those were scheduled before we announced the change. I'll get that fixed.
  • GunnoGunno ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Sydelle wrote: »
    The system messages saying your catalysts will be deleted Feb 28th, are giving me anxiety...my bugged out catalysts are safe right?...I just hope I get to use them tomorrow.

Sorry, those were scheduled before we announced the change. I'll get that fixed.
    Hi, Spacecats.
    Where is the compensation for normal players for today's Server Downtime? Those who were in DGs, and wasted time?
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for extending the time to redeem catalysts! I lost 2 cats from the leveling error, so I just stopped leveling and worked the events a bit more. I redeemed mine already, but it was a good call, because no doubt a lot of people would not have redeemed them on time. I know there were plenty of in game messages, but stuff happens; so it's just nice.
  • Thank you for doing this <3 can close thread whenever @Spacecats