The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Kyra Catalyst Boxes?

Opened 20 of my boxes (had a bunch saved up because for some reason you guys decided not to put a "claim all" for the crystals) and got.. backpacks? With semis?

The hell is this? Where was this stated in the notes that this would be changed? and why backpacks? What the hell is this EME? Some sort of joke? Spent 2 weeks saving boxes so I could open them all at once and get my catalysts before the final day of the shop and claim all my prizes at once.

Is this some sort of idea of a joke? I'm utterly pissed off right now. Can't claim ANY of my catalysts anymore, and instead I get rewarded with crap prizes?

Utterly confused.
«1

Comments

  • frenchbulldogfrenchbulldog ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Can someone confirm this?

    Nevermind, saw the other thread with the picture. Hopefully, this is a mistake. Have about 15 boxes that need opening.
  • edited February 2017
    @Spacecats I mean if it was meant to be I'm totally fine with that, just warn me next time! Coulda opened them all last night. :open_mouth:

  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    @Spacecats I mean if it was meant to be I'm totally fine with that, just warn me next time! Coulda opened them all last night. :open_mouth:

    You SHOULD have opened them all last night o_o!

    Or at least before today's mantainance, the warning about that has been going on for DAYS. And I know that they didn't warn they were gonna modify boxes, but is kind of common sense that if there will be no catalyst left to obtain in game, that you'd want to open those boxes and claim them before they wipe them out from the server. The only reason they kept the potion shack is for those that couldn't log in to the game or had catalysts that couldn't be used. Nothing was mentioned about boxes though, 'cause I'm sure they weren't buged for anyone and you could have used them at any time during the event.

    I'm not trying to be mean to you here, is just a case where you played with fire and got burnt.
  • @Spacecats I mean if it was meant to be I'm totally fine with that, just warn me next time! Coulda opened them all last night. :open_mouth:

    You SHOULD have opened them all last night o_o!

    Or at least before today's mantainance, the warning about that has been going on for DAYS. And I know that they didn't warn they were gonna modify boxes, but is kind of common sense that if there will be no catalyst left to obtain in game, that you'd want to open those boxes and claim them before they wipe them out from the server. The only reason they kept the potion shack is for those that couldn't log in to the game or had catalysts that couldn't be used. Nothing was mentioned about boxes though, 'cause I'm sure they weren't buged for anyone and you could have used them at any time during the event.

    I'm not trying to be mean to you here, is just a case where you played with fire and got burnt.

    There are a ton of people who couldnt use them last night and got a full inventory, so they couldnt open more boxes (me included). So all these people are sitting on the boxes.
  • We're looking into this right now. This may require a brief downtime to fix, but it was definitely unintentional.
  • PoofcatPoofcat ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    @Spacecats I mean if it was meant to be I'm totally fine with that, just warn me next time! Coulda opened them all last night. :open_mouth:

    You SHOULD have opened them all last night o_o!

    Or at least before today's mantainance, the warning about that has been going on for DAYS. And I know that they didn't warn they were gonna modify boxes, but is kind of common sense that if there will be no catalyst left to obtain in game, that you'd want to open those boxes and claim them before they wipe them out from the server. The only reason they kept the potion shack is for those that couldn't log in to the game or had catalysts that couldn't be used. Nothing was mentioned about boxes though, 'cause I'm sure they weren't buged for anyone and you could have used them at any time during the event.

    I'm not trying to be mean to you here, is just a case where you played with fire and got burnt.

    You say that the boxes weren't bugged, but for people like me who had ~200 catalysts clogging up their inventory already, opening another 20 boxes worth was basically obstructed by the fact that the bug occurred.
  • Fix is being prepared, there will be a brief unscheduled server maintenance to address this. I don't have a specific ETA, but expect it to happen soon.
  • BreetizmBreetizm ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Noesis wrote: »
    Fix is being prepared, there will be a brief unscheduled server maintenance to address this. I don't have a specific ETA, but expect it to happen soon.

    At least headline it on the forums so more players are aware with what's happening rather than having us dig through each post :(
  • Noesis wrote: »
    Fix is being prepared, there will be a brief unscheduled server maintenance to address this. I don't have a specific ETA, but expect it to happen soon.

    the fix could have been announced, the servers just went down, raid was at 50% on p4 of HH, so an announcement would have been nice for people doing raid :/
  • feazesherofeazeshero ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    People have had issues with catalyst, so it makes sense not to open the boxes if they can't be used. It didn't say anywhere about the boxes changing. Also let's not forget for those who are able to claim catalysts, also had full inventories and such with a lot of boxes remaining.

    In my case last night I still had about 20 boxes to open but a full inventory and the 2nd event that spawned prior to that, that was a bit of a surprise. After the event, I was a bit tired and only 3 or 4 hours till the next morning due to work and got busy in dungeons right after the event. With the catalyst window taking forever to process, I figured I'd wait till today to open the rest and claim them when server is back to normal. I don't think anyone is at fault since the catalyst boxes were not mentioned before.

    A lot of people at this time are at work or school, so people wouldn't have a chance to claim them before maintenance. Ofc you'll say oh why couldn't you do it last night and then we can revisit the fact that the catalyst window takes forever and a lot of people like me especially on weekdays can't stay that late at night. If there was something mentioned about the catalyst box, then I would've opened them last night before I went to sleep.
  • Im trying to figure out why not just claim the catalyst sitting in your bags? Don't they just sit in the Potion Shack anyways?
  • How is this EME's fault exactly? There's no claim all button, you should have simply loaded up the catalyst like everyone. But you didn't and now you've come to complain AFTER EME let people know via system message (throughout the day I might add) that they should claim all catalyst before today. Sure they extended it but that was never the plan and you should have claimed it before today.

    Saving all and claiming all at once makes not a lick of difference compared to claiming as you get 'em which is the smart thing to do.
  • Dhrizzit wrote: »
    1 week more catalist event like last year catalist compensation?

    Why because someone people didn't listen to EME and claim their stuff early? Err yeah I think not. Next time people should claim early so stuff like this doesn't happen in the first place.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proio wrote: »
    How is this EME's fault exactly? There's no claim all button, you should have simply loaded up the catalyst like everyone. But you didn't and now you've come to complain AFTER EME let people know via system message (throughout the day I might add) that they should claim all catalyst before today. Sure they extended it but that was never the plan and you should have claimed it before today.

    Saving all and claiming all at once makes not a lick of difference compared to claiming as you get 'em which is the smart thing to do.

    EME were giving us in-game warnings for more than 1 week to use the catalyst before today matainance.

    Only the ppl from CH that couln't claim them would have an excuse to not doing because they couldn't.

    The other ppl are being punished for being lazy.
  • Dhrizzit wrote: »
    Proio wrote: »
    Dhrizzit wrote: »
    1 week more catalist event like last year catalist compensation?

    Why because someone people didn't listen to EME and claim their stuff early? Err yeah I think not. Next time people should claim early so stuff like this doesn't happen in the first place.

    because many people was in dungeon also HH spending time, the compensation its for them, no for who didnt open the boxes.
    next week, RIP their boxes.

    What?
    Are you joking?
    Childs cant read big announces. Ppls wasted time in HH, RMHM... Where are compensation for us?
«1
This discussion has been closed.