[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

why the server is down and why i can create only 2 cahrachters ???

2»

Comments

• EW9TEHMN33 wrote: »
    there other way to make more chars on same acc? except buy slot ?

cuz i never pay real money for videogames and if its that whey only its ridiciluse for me ...

You're getting more than you paid for. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
  • KnightFalz wrote: »
    EW9TEHMN33 wrote: »

cuz i never pay real money for videogames and if its that whey only its ridiciluse for me ...

ok but still im not interasred to pay cash for game' im here just to enjoy and its wont work fully that way i see
  • EW9TEHMN33 wrote: »
    KnightFalz wrote: »
    EW9TEHMN33 wrote: »

ok but still im not interasred to pay cash for game' im here just to enjoy and its wont work fully that way i see

you can earn gold in game and buy just about anything you want
  • Closing Thread.
    The Servers being down is being discussed in many other threads right now, and OP's original questions have been answered.
This discussion has been closed.