Kyra Catalyst Boxes?

2»

Comments

• "After maintenance on Tuesday, March 7, any earned or purchased catalysts will be erased from player inventories and from the Welcome Window’s catalyst balance. So “use em or lose em!”"

"Although you’ll no longer be able to earn catalysts in-game after maintenance on Tuesday, you’ll still be able to cash in your catalysts for chances to win, and purchase additional catalysts while you’re there!"

Cannot EARN catalysts in game (Aka, no more box earnings at end of dungeons, no more mongos, etc) but I can still CASH IN my catalysts, which will be ERASED on March 7th.

So, congrats, but I didn't complain for no reason. As many others have stated, just because I saved them, I can still REDEEM them.

As EME stated it was a mistake and a fix is on the way, so obviously it was un-intentional, so I had a right to complain because it was a legitimate mistake.

So yeah, but no, try again. Lol.

Anyways, it'll be fixed so yay. :chuffed:

• Dear Paporis dont wait till last minute to open the damn boxes please come on its like waiting for the last second to enter in the subway wagon and you lose it cause it was scheduled to stay there 1 minute more, doors are open just enter.
    We had system reminders constantly dont forget to use the catalysts over and over and over, this event was a big reward to all players wasn't easy to prepare it and had some lil flaws ,changes in common drops changes in legendaries shcheduled times ,was pretty awesome in general was a bold move to wait till last minute to open the boxes knowing the event wasnt running 1 hundred percent perfectly
    When im playing any game those were you save data and for any reason the game starts to act weird you kinda smell somethings goin on and you run to any safe zone and save the progress , just in case. TECH can be unpredictable but you as human can see things coming cant you, however they are nice enough to fix it for you so good luck dont hate on semis they are lovely to roll and roll and get cute values
  • I don't understand why people are blaming the OP, because the OP did absolutely nothing wrong. Once EME announced the change to allow everyone to redeem catalysts and open boxes up till March 7th, players are allowed to choose to wait as long as they redeem before March 7th. EME agrees, which is why they are working to make the change. It was a mistake on EME's part to which they are rectifying. Placing blame on the OP for following a change made by EME is not fair. Thank you EME for making the fix right away.
  • @Christin Thanks for covering this. This is how I exactly feel after seeing this change yesterday morning. I know we have been given a system announcement everyday through out the event but by seeing their message about the march 7th, we are definitely allowed to wait. This is why last night I decided to wait to open my boxes today due to full inventory and it was very late at night + the catalyst window not loading because everyone accessing at same time frustration.

For those blaming us for going into dungeons, well some us kinda got forced to go? I didn't have time to open mine during that time and figured I'll open after I was done but you know after doing 3-4 rmhm runs on tank, it takes a toll especially at 2 am at night with 5 hours of sleep due to work. Also there may have been people running Harrowhold static runs as well. So think a bit before telling us it's our fault for going into dungeons. I wasn't planning to do dungeons last night after event but after being asked, I was helping guild.

LIke I mentioned earlier, if the change notice wasn't mentioned on forum yesterday about march 7th, then yes I would've opened all mine last night before going to bed.
  • Noesis already said they're trying to fix the issue, just chill out for tonight and enjoy your new ninja patch.
  • "After maintenance on Tuesday, March 7, any earned or purchased catalysts will be erased from player inventories and from the Welcome Window’s catalyst balance. So “use em or lose em!”"

"Although you’ll no longer be able to earn catalysts in-game after maintenance on Tuesday, you’ll still be able to cash in your catalysts for chances to win, and purchase additional catalysts while you’re there!"

Cannot EARN catalysts in game (Aka, no more box earnings at end of dungeons, no more mongos, etc) but I can still CASH IN my catalysts, which will be ERASED on March 7th.

So, congrats, but I didn't complain for no reason. As many others have stated, just because I saved them, I can still REDEEM them.

As EME stated it was a mistake and a fix is on the way, so obviously it was un-intentional, so I had a right to complain because it was a legitimate mistake.

So yeah, but no, try again. Lol.

Anyways, it'll be fixed so yay. :chuffed:

You being too lazy to load up your catalyst is who's fault exactly? Like I said, before EME decided to extend it, all catalyst was supposed to be claimed and used before maintenance today and that would be the smart thing to do. You wouldn't have run into this issue at all if you did. Next time don't be so lazy to claim free sh*t.
  • The fix has been applied and prizes should now be awarding correctly. I've also made an announcement about this. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for you patience, everyone!
2»
This discussion has been closed.