Reporting a Player

edited February 28 in General Discussion
Was wandering around Velika when i saw some advertisements of RMT by a player.

Don't know if this is legit or not, but if you wanna check it out, he is in Tempest Reach. I gotta give it to him tho, he is under Velika, so you won't find it anywhere in the actual city, but underground.

Comments

• NobupakNobupak ✭✭✭
    edited February 28
    I've already reported this once, as the character had an alternate name. I assume the bot got banned, because now he has a different name. I've already put in my second report for this bot's new character, and I'm just waiting for a response. You should as well, since we're on the same server.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is still there, he poofed when i got close, and he spawned again -_-
  • This shouldn't be a problem anymore.
    If you see this specific type of advertisement again, on any server, please report it immediately. ;)
  • We have the same thing on FF. They make a new bot every time the old bot is banned. All they do is sit there and spam the say chat with the same website as the past 20 or 30. I've just been blocking them. :(
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau ✭✭
    edited July 29
    They are so persistent are they.... really annoying
    This shouldn't be a problem anymore.
    If you see this specific type of advertisement again, on any server, please report it immediately. ;)

Anymore ? Not so sure... because we can see that when you guys ban one bot, they always come back... You gotta find a Definitive fix for this EME